Shower Question

I built one of the weed sprayer showers and it works great . My question is what is everyone doing about a shower stall .I know you can buy the free standing ones but I am more interested in seeing something mounted on the trailer . Any ideas would be awesome .

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
How bout a pic of your trailer and where the shower is mounted.

On another note, which sprayer did u use and were any mods required?

LilPoppa

Adventurer
Weed sprayer? That's a great idea. I wish I would have heard of that before this summer. Ah well, next year.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
You really can't go wrong with the PETT system. Mine has survived hundreds of days/nights, uses, storms ect.

Sent from highest tree in the woods trying to get a signal

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
This is the only one I could find with a trailer.
A 1 1/4" hitch receiver mounted to the side of the trailer to support a mast and ring would work great.
Make it pin together of fold for storage. Makes a great changing room or toilet enclosure too.

Attachments

• 316862_264533446920047_264520023588056_753609_1332269732_n.jpg
    316862_264533446920047_264520023588056_753609_1332269732_n.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 41
Mark that is the idea i am looking for or something similar . thank you

Jeeps4fun , The trailer is still in the build stage and I am looking for ideas , as for the weed sprayer I used a 2 gallon round up brand from lowes .I removed the wand and put a kitchen sink sprayer on the end of the factory hose . I used heat shrink tubing where the two hoses meet . I put one gallon of ambient air temp water in and one gallon of water that is boiling , it makes the perfect temp for a shower for me .(I got the mix off of here somewhere)

Last edited:

jeeps4fun

Adventurer
Gotcha. When u said weed sprayer my mind went to the ATV style sprayer that I had seen on another thread, since I'm leaning that direction I'm sure that's why.

I have thought about doing one of those because you could fill it and use it most of the weekend but right now it would take up alot of room on my trailer . My trailer is mostly for hauling my kayaks and has a 4'x4' box for coolers and cooking gear.

WeeJeep2

Adventurer
We use one of the inexpensive free standing spring frame types you can get a Cabelas, Bass Pro, or just about anywhere. They are light, store small, go up fast and you can set it up anywhere. Our trailer has the tent on top, cooking on one side and storage in the back. Last thing I would want is a shower with the associated puddle next to the trailer. If you don't "live" around the trailer like a trip to the beach, etc. or a ground tent off to the side I could see it might be nice option. Some of the compact truck campers have fold down shower frames with curtains similar to what is shown on the trailer above that might be a source.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior