Relic Run 2013 Video

Ikarus

Observer
Hey guys, I just finished the edit from Relic Run 2013. It took place a couple weeks ago up here in the Uinta mountains of Utah. Pre-1979 vehicles only!

roverrocks

Expedition Leader
Excellent. Most excellent. I fondly remember as a kid driving my now long dead father's great International 4x4 pick-up on our Nebraska ranch in the mid 60's. Tough as nails with no frills as a 4x4 should be. "Relics" are the way things should still be on the trail today. Love the video.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Excellent. Most excellent. I fondly remember as a kid driving my now long dead father's great International 4x4 pick-up on our Nebraska ranch in the mid 60's. Tough as nails with no frills as a 4x4 should be. "Relics" are the way things should still be on the trail today. Love the video.

:cool:

Rot Box

Explorer
Awesome. Great vid. I've been trying to make the relic run every year since the beginning but something always seems to come up. Hopefully 2014 will be my year.

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Ok one way or another I HAVE got to make it to next years run....great job on the quality of the video and the rigs are amazing.
My 70 Burb NEEDS to be up there and I sure have not spent near enough time in Utah.
So no excuses, 2014 is a must to event for me.

Thanks for posting this, very nicely done.

cruiseroutfit

Ok one way or another I HAVE got to make it to next years run....great job on the quality of the video and the rigs are amazing.
My 70 Burb NEEDS to be up there and I sure have not spent near enough time in Utah.
So no excuses, 2014 is a must to event for me.

Thanks for posting this, very nicely done.

We would be 100% thrilled to have you and your Burb along, it would fit right in. I hate to say this but I think Chevy is the only vehicle that hasn't been represented on any Relic Run to date. You could be our ace card to fix that.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
That was a terrific video. I laughed when I saw the vintage lawn dart set! It would be nice to have some names included during the interviews, maybe as a text scroller at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise, very fun and extremely well done!

cruiseroutfit

That was a terrific video. I laughed when I saw the vintage lawn dart set! It would be nice to have some names included during the interviews, maybe as a text scroller at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise, very fun and extremely well done!

Bob had a fun story about those relating to growing up in the 70's, his parents had a set they wouldn't let him play with as they were so dangerous :D

Equipt

Supporting Sponsor Presenting Sponsor of Overland
I had a set of lawn darts as a kid. Sent quite a few friends home bloody with those things. It was really cool to see the gang in the video, and I am very sad I wasn't there this year. Perhaps Lance and I will have to road trip up next year. It's not right I wasn't there.

See you guys soon.

cruiseroutfit

I had a set of lawn darts as a kid. Sent quite a few friends home bloody with those things. It was really cool to see the gang in the video, and I am very sad I wasn't there this year. Perhaps Lance and I will have to road trip up next year. It's not right I wasn't there.

See you guys soon.

I agree! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles