EcoTrek Offroad trailer

Has anyone seen one of these- Ecotrek off road/hunting trailer? I saw these posted on Ebay. Aluminum exoskeleton, Timbren axle -less suspension etc. Just curious since these are in my neck of the woods.

jefro556

jefro556
Yes, I have had the opportunity to see one at a Navy Seal Endurance Race this summer in Cosby Tennessee.
This camper is impressive. It has lots of room, very well built and has great styling.
A lot of thought went into designing this camper.
For the price, this all aluminum camper is a great value in my opinion.
I have hear they are in the process of building an all aluminum roof top off road camper trailer.
Can't wait to see it!

jefro556

jefro556
As I stated, I had the pleasure of personally inspecting the Ecotrek Camper and meeting the owner of the company.
They are a small startup company serious about entering into the off road camper scene.
I was impressed with the attention to detail in this camper.
They have a modest 7200 square foot factory and the owner was a former employee for Airstream Travel Trailers.
Looks like they are doing correctly, right down to having their World Manufacturing Code!
As we all know, large companies started out small ones!

Eco Trek

Jefro,

Thanks for the input. Only saw the web site but they looked well thought out and practical. May have to take an in person look.

Cheers
Whiskeycutter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94