Awning without roofrack

MTDIRK

Smittybuilt makes a small cheap one that attaches to the spare tire. Not as big as that kelty but for $75. Being on the spare tire you have to take it down every time you open or close rear door. I haven't played around with it yet but I am fairly certain it could also be attached to another door or rollbar.

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Smittybuilt makes a small cheap one that attaches to the spare tire. Not as big as that kelty but for $75. Being on the spare tire you have to take it down every time you open or close rear door. I haven't played around with it yet but I am fairly certain it could also be attached to another door or rollbar.

Hi

I attached mine Smittybilt trailshade to the glas door, very easy. You can put on the door or a tree. Cost about 59 dollars

152010172.jpg

Weeds

Adventurer
To me the big awnings take up too much space in the jeep. The mount I made will pivot to place the awning in a circle around the jeep. You can also strap the bracket to a tree and use it without the jeep. I think I picked up the Kelty car tarp from sierra trading post for around $60.00 with their discounts they send to your email.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz