Rtt annex and truck awning

Hey all new guy here! I just purchased a Campinglab rtt for a great price, but after discovering the company is no longer in business, I am stumped as to where I can find an annex that is compatible. Any suggestions?

Other thing is I'm about to head out west again for a month or two and I'm in the market for a awning to attach to my 2012 F150 with fiberglass topper and yakima racks. I was wondering if anyone could steer me away from crap and towards something durable and worthy of my dollars. Tanks

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Where out west? Cascadia Vehicle Tents is in Bend Oregon and Bobby has some nice awnings for sale. I have the 56" one on my XJ (soon to be moving to the trailer) and I believe that he may be selling a fox wing style one soon too? Check them out online, prices are good and rooms are available to attach to keep the bugs out if you so desire.

http://www.cascadiatents.com/Awnings_Mesh_Rooms_Canvas_Wall.htm?m=84&s=585

Oh and as for durability, so far it is excellent. The cover is very good material and waterproof and they deploy quickly and are sturdy. I know a few friends that have them and they work great!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz