Sierra 4X4 Trailers What's wrong with this Picture

rickid57

Kind of leaning for flat desert sand main body and black trim. Jeep is a Sahara so that's where the desert sand color came from. Who knows love the look of flat OD Green with black trim too.
That's what's so cool about trailer building, you don't like what you created do it again!

dmc1

Adventurer
Can you give us the overall dimensions of your fenders, height x width x depth? Can you tell us exactly what you asked for? They look nice. I may go with a set of those.
Thanks!

rickid57

Go to there online page there our other types of fender designs, you can make them any dimension you need. fendersnmore.com

Vehicle/Type: Trailer

Fender Style: Jeep Style

No. of Axles: 1

Dimension A: 12

Dimension B: 40

Dimension C: 18

Fender Material: Steel

Edge Style: Double Radius

rickid57

Thanks Mark You made up my mind for me, That's exactly the picture I needed to see to make the decision. My jeeps a lil older , I can only dream about owning one as new as yours, If I got rid of my old Jeep no one would know it was me. She's like that favorite pair of boots you keep putting new soles on. Thanks for the pictures.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Yeah I love that colour combo. I would love a Desert Tan XJ, but for now...the red will just have to do!

Thanks for the link and for the price, might just give them a call.

Mark Harley

Expedition Leader
Thanks Mark You made up my mind for me, That's exactly the picture I needed to see to make the decision. My jeeps a lil older , I can only dream about owning one as new as yours, If I got rid of my old Jeep no one would know it was me. She's like that favorite pair of boots you keep putting new soles on. Thanks for the pictures.

Can't take the credit for owning that jeep. Would love to have one though.
I have a 2002 GMC Sierra 2500HD that has been a family member for the past 10 years.
If I bought a new truck no one would know me either.DSC05292.JPGDSC05280.JPG.

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I wish Amazon.com sold Adventure Trailers.

Sent from highest tree in the woods trying to get a signal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz