Sierra 4X4 Trailers What's wrong with this Picture

rickid57

I'm not here to bash what can't control, I am very confused on how a guy can run a business the way Chris dose at Sierra 4X4 he supports his life style on others hard work of those who earn a paycheck. He has flat out stole money from me and has no intensions of ever returning it to my account. What's the big deal it's only $136.94 you know those really cool powder coated fenders he has on his web page and everywhere else, they would really look cool on any trailer so I ordered in March 2 weeks go by and I start e-mailing and calling bla-bla-bla sends me one email shipping tomorrow great cancel my dispute with pay-pal I'll have my fenders in a few days done deal. 48 emails
since no reply's no calls back no credit to my account. I've been ordering on-line for years, I have never been cheated never had a problem with anyone. All I can say is the excuses I've read about being busy, Moving and then someone stands up for what a great guy he is, and yes he may be the greatest guy in the world. If you have something for sale and you list it on your web page list it as back ordered out of stock don't take money when you just have a dream of selling parts on-line. The good part of this is another vendor used in here I placed an order and he shipped and I got some nice 12" wide fenders from him and he let me know all the way what was going on and was a blast to talk on the phone with. I've attached a photo of the trailer before I got them super cool 12" wide fenders. I've had a blast building her and this place here is a mecca of information And I'm already looking at the next trailer build Idea.
Have an awesome off road trailer adventure day.
Rick Peterson

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    519.5 KB · Views: 117

skersfan

Supporting Sponsor
I must say I am one that vouched for Sierra. I have no idea what the problem is, but I am very disappointed in reading these things week after week. No more positive, patience from me. I hope he gets it together. People all work hard for their money, and building these things becomes almost like having a new family member. I am sorry to hear of your problems. But appreciate you letting the site know the problems still continue. Words of warning I guess.

For those that may have invested after some of my comments I truly apologize.

grimbo

Explorer
Why not make the thread about the great service and product you got from a vendor that for some reason you don't mention? Praise the good vendors I reckon

3d fj

Observer
Do you have a picture of the fenders or is it on their site? Have you checked out manley orv's fenders. That might be an option for you. You may be able to get some blems for a pretty good deal on his ebay auction. Josh is a nice guy who's company has their act together.

mep1811

Gentleman Adventurer
I suggest keep blasting Sierra online, make an complaint with the BBB , re-file your dispute with pay pal .

UK4X4

Expedition Leader
I don't have a dog in this fight but this is another thread about the same company and bad service - bad business

Maybe some one should set up a quick poll thread to do with this supplier with votes as per below or similar

1- excellent service no issues
2- average service equipment arrived as described and on time
3- Had issues equipment arrived late / not as expected
4 - had major issues- major delays - non refunded monies

Open to actual customers of said company- to give the comunity a balanced view of their performance.

Not required would be "he's a friend and always is a good guy- just facts from either happy or disgruntled customers

Thread title suggestion - Sierra Trailers customer satisfaction survey

people can then take a balanced view from actual ex customer experiences

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
I don't have a dog in this fight but this is another thread about the same company and bad service - bad business

Maybe some one should set up a quick poll thread to do with this supplier with votes as per below or similar

1- excellent service no issues
2- average service equipment arrived as described and on time
3- Had issues equipment arrived late / not as expected
4 - had major issues- major delays - non refunded monies

Open to actual customers of said company- to give the comunity a balanced view of their performance.

Not required would be "he's a friend and always is a good guy- just facts from either happy or disgruntled customers

Thread title suggestion - Sierra Trailers customer satisfaction survey

people can then take a balanced view from actual ex customer experiences

This would be a good idea for all the vendors. As long as it wasn't abused and folks were honest. So... not very likely.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Those Manley fenders are NICE... wanted to grab a set, hard to get them to me in Canada however.

Sorry for your issues, its too bad things went this way.

rickid57

Here's the fenders

You want Fenders and someone who cares Call Wesley at Fenders N More 562-921-0055. You will be blown away at they actually value you as a customer. He will make you any fender you want.
Picture shows the fenders he made and shipped in 3 days to me.fenders.JPG

rickid57

You Got it Mark, Ordered long for best fit, Just set them there for the picture. I was in Christmas Morning mood I got my new fenders.

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
You want Fenders and someone who cares Call Wesley at Fenders N More 562-921-0055. You will be blown away at they actually value you as a customer. He will make you any fender you want.
Picture shows the fenders he made and shipped in 3 days to me.

Nice!! Do you mind me asking how much they were??

rickid57

They shipped to my door $139.00 14ga. steel rolled edges on both sides. Quality "top notch professional grade" "quick shipper". Just to let you know, I never met this guy before in my life, got no discount for putting his name out, all I can say he dose what he says he can do and answers the phone when you call him. Climbing down off my soap box now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke