My xPo Trailer Build

dmc1

Adventurer
Here it is with the 1st coat of Rustoleum Liner Spray on it. I put about three more coats on it. It turned out pretty good. It has a nice "rough" texture to it. I'm thinking about painting the the insets on the side with a silver color. Should I do it or leave it black? After it is all painted I'll put it together, mount the Rubicon wheels back on and use it!

dmc1

Adventurer
Got the kayak and storage tray rack built. Even found time to head to the lake to try it out. Now to work on a tent set up...

dmc1

Adventurer
Here are some additional pics of the trailer with the tailgate set up as a table and the front set up with the grill. Also pics show trailer without the rack on it. easily removes.

CrazyMike

Ted,
Your trailer is looking AWESOME!!!

I've still not begun to convert my M101A1 :(
Still need to sell a lawn tractor that I don't need anymore to fund the project. Buying and moving to a new house as seriously gotten in the way of my build.

dmc1

Adventurer
Thanks Mark and Mike for the comments. The trailer has been fun and works excellent. I need to post some pics of the grill attachements that mount inside of the trailer too.

Mike, get to work!

dmc1

Adventurer
Are you referring to the rear table? If so, I will in the next day or two. I am also going to mount the other grill pieces to show how they mount.

Awesome job and great build!!!! Can you post some more pics of the rear rack......thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior