1990 MERCEDES / PUCH Military G-wagen - Vancouver BC Craigslist

Haf-E

Expedition Leader
No affiliation -

1990 MERCEDES / PUCH Military G-wagen - $24500

00e0e_fC0pJSN5ggF_600x450.jpg

1990 Mercedes Benz / Puch Military 230GE G-wagen, LWB (long wheel base)removable army canvas soft top, spare soft top included, 4 cyl., 4X4, locking differentials, seats 8 'soldiers', 2 front, 6 in the back, 2-12V brand new batteries, 67,000 original km's, built to army specs, a true all terrain vehicle, absolutely NO RUST, great climbing ability of about 80% and can reach top speed of abt. 140 km/h. Will retain its value for many years to come. Since some people that phoned offered PART trade, I guess it is OK. Small car preferred. Have some spare parts, even though they can be purchased locally.

Reduced to $24,500. Location: Burnaby

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
That's quite a hefty price tag! They are as basic as it gets. Yes, they are rugged, easy to maintain and great as an offroader. But the heater is pathetic, the wind noise is brutal and the ride is rough. A military vehicle. Just saying.....

mogwildRW1

Adventurer
If that's a 230GE then it's a gasser. Also, I can't tell from the grill (24k vehicle and the worst photo's possible?), but if its an actual PUCH then it may not have locking front diff. (I know Steyr-Puch produces all the Mercedes Gwagons, but they also produce some with the Puch logo on the grill, all that I've looked at did not have the front locking diff, only the rear)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94