Adventure Trailers Drawer system

60Dan

Explorer
Ive decided to go a different direction on my rear storage so these are for sale.

This particular set had been a display set for the past few years before I purchased them. I never mounted them or used them once so they are in great condition - virtually new.
Comes complete in 2 pieces, mounting is universal but no mounting bolts supplied.

Box 1: 20"w x 24"d x 8.75"h - approx. 39lb (retails for $577)
Box 2: 20"w x 24"d x 12"h - approx. 45lb (retails for $644)

Asking $850 for the pair
Would prefer local pickup but could ship on your dime. They are not heavy just bulky.

Info taken from AT Overland website:
Looking for a strong lightweight drawer system? AT Overland / Adventure Trailers has the solution.

Designed by a cabinet maker and seasoned Expedition Leader, this system holds up to the strains of extended travel with the feel of a well-made cabinet.

The Drawer System is designed and constructed for strength and to be lightweight. We didn't forget to make them functional, and good looking.

Light Weight; The Drawer System is made from a light weight composite board. Our 20' x 9.0" x 36" box finished with a tough urethane coating is 49 lbs. The AT system is a 1/3 rd the weight of similar products.

Strength; The composite board is tough, really tough. In the testing process we beat it with a sledge hammer and drove vehicles over it.

The drawer system is made from 3/4" material. The components are held together by a combination of hardware and adhesive, producing an extremely strong box.

Quality hardware; We use high end slides for all of our drawers. The slides are rated well over the drawer's maximum weight capacity, using high quality ball bearings. Made by a top company they will offer years of trouble-free service. Couple the slides with low profile lockable latches and you have an outstanding product.

Drawer sizes:

Width; All of our drawers are 20 inches wide, they can be paired to form a double drawers of 40 inches total width.

Height: We offer drawers in two heights 9.0 inches, and 12.25 inches. You can stack the drawers in any number of combinations to get a custom fit for your vehicle.

Depth; The drawers are offered in two depths, 24 inches, and 36 inches.

You can stack drawers of different depths on top of each other. For example a 36 inch base unit could have 24" deep drawer units stacked on it. Drawer units are connected together using provided hardware

All sizes are measured on the exterior of the box.

http://www.adventuretrailers.com/drawercomposite.html

Attachments

• drawer1.jpeg
    drawer1.jpeg
    116 KB · Views: 358
  • drawer2.jpeg
    drawer2.jpeg
    115.3 KB · Views: 207
  • drawer3.jpeg
    drawer3.jpeg
    108.9 KB · Views: 179
  • drawer4.jpeg
    drawer4.jpeg
    97.4 KB · Views: 160
  • drawer5.jpeg
    drawer5.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 172
  • drawer6.jpeg
    drawer6.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 258

60Dan

Explorer
364 hits and nothing huh!?
Wow I thought these were sought after!!

OK, i leave out on Tuesday 24th for work and wont be back until October ---- so how about I knock another $100 off to sweeten the deal before i go

$750 plus shipping --- almost $500 off retail!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior