FS:ARB 63qt fridge/freezer

enzo

Explorer
So the original buyer backed out. This is once again up for sale. My original price was $750 but I had lowered it to $650. No shipping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
I've decided to put my ARB 63qt fridge/freezer up for sale. The wife just ordered me a 50qt so I have no need for it. It's less than 1 year old and works perfectly. It does have a few small rub marks on it but nothing major. I have the manual, both plugs and the baskets. Price is $650 and no shipping. Thanks

Since you don't want to ship can you put where you are located so we all know?

stclair

Adventurer
Nice. I'd rather have this than the 3-way fridge in the FWC we just bought. I like the fact that it's easily removed. Has me thinking...

enzo

Explorer
Sorry, I am an idiot. That "VA" blended in very well with the other "N/A"s on Tapatalk!

Your only an idiot if you do not buy my fridge.:sombrero: And in other news Amazon and UPS cannot tell me where my new fridge is. It should have been here on Friday and needless to say I'm not very happy right now.

Your only an idiot if you do not buy my fridge.:sombrero: And in other news Amazon and UPS cannot tell me where my new fridge is. It should have been here on Friday and needless to say I'm not very happy right now.

Haha. I would be interested if you were a little closer! I really think the 50 qt would be a better fit for me too. GLWS. Hope your new one comes soon. I had an Amazon order "disappear" for two weeks one time. I finally got tracking and had just been going back and forth between the warehouse at the sellers city and the one in my city. Did that twice. No one could explain why. Finally got it though.

enzo

Explorer
The funny thing is the fridge is coming from a distribution center that is located 2 1/2 hours away from me. I could have driven to Richmond to pick it up. I have never had this happen to me before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94