Fs: Eezi-Awn XKLUSIV T-Top 1600 Roof Top Tent - Lakewood, CA

wesel123

Explorer
I know I'll shoot my self later but were are buying our house and the wood floors are in dyer need of re-finishing. And seeing as we are wiped out from buying the house, the "husbands toys" have to go first.....I'm sure you all can relate. :(

That being said we have only slept in this tent 4 times.

The Xklusiv is the top of the line model, has the extra room and floor. No stains, no smells, tent is pretty much brand new. The walls and floors have not been used or even attached. Here is the link to Equipt's web site detailing the specs. and so on:

http://www.equipt1.com/companies/Roof Top Tents/product-eezi-awn/357713-xklusiv-t-top-1600

Brand new they are $3500.

Im asking $2600.

Sorry but I WILL NOT SHIP....to darn big and I can't get away from work during the days to take it to a shipper. Although Next Week I will be heading to Zion NP for a few days and could deliver on the way back.

Here are a few pics on top of our Hundy

Last edited:

Cabana Dan

I see that you have sold the tent. I have a few questions as I am looking at the same tent for a cross-country trip next summer. Do you feel the size tent that you had would be big enough for two average size adults and two average size kids 7 & 5yo? Also, what brand roof rack do you have? What size?
Thank you for your time!
Dan

dennismc

Observer
I have the same tent and I think the only realistic way for the four of you is the kids sleep downstairs and the adults upstairs. It would be extremely crowded to squeeze all four up top.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior