Dog needs a home

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
My in laws have a young male border collie mix they need to find a home for. He is great with people, kids and other large dogs. He needs someone that can spend more time with him and that has a large fenced yard. He has tons of energy and seems like he has a lot of puppy left in him. Great companion dog and loves exploring the outdoors. He also is great on car rides. They rescued him from a shelter but they are at a much slower pace than this dog needs. His name is Murphy, let us know if you have a good home for him. Contact Loren at 760-902-3934 with any questions.

Last edited:

broham

Observer
Is he fixed? Any idea how he is with other hi volume dogs like heelers, boxers, other collies etc? How about round cats, horses, cattle etc? Any of this sort of info is relevant it would suspect. thanks.

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry for the late reply but i just don't have much time anymore to get on the forums. I posted a contact number for anyone interested in Murphy to ask questions to someone who lives with the dog and can better answer them than I can. Thanks for the interest and I hope that he finds a good home

RocKrawler

Supporting Sponsor
Decided to check in on this thread because the dog still needs a home. He is great around other dogs, unknown around horses or cattle, and seemed indifferent to cats. He needs a yard to run around in, has tons of energy and loves to explore out in the desert. Please help this poor pup out with a good home!

the59sound

Observer
I'd love to have him if I could. I have a wife and two dogs now but unfortunately we can't take him. Good luck!

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne