FS: BudBuilt front skid plate '04 Tacoma BLK

RSB

Adventurer
Front skid plate made by BudBuilt. Used, powder-coated black. Scratches on opposite side from being used on the trails. No mounting hardware included, however, I think remembering installation uses pre-existing hardware. No damage to plate itself. Asking $220 shipped in the lower 48. Located in Oklahoma City, OK.

IMG_4239.jpg

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Just to help the buyer/seller, it requires a cross brace on the steering rack. (I think it is just a L shaped bracket) The rest of the mounting is bolts/nuts. Great skid plate! GLWS

RSB

Adventurer
Just to help the buyer/seller, it requires a cross brace on the steering rack. (I think it is just a L shaped bracket) The rest of the mounting is bolts/nuts. Great skid plate! GLWS

oh goodness! You're right. Thanks man I forgot about the brace. I'll see what I can do to get it off the steering rack tonight.

MtnClimber

Ready To Explore!
I'll take it if it'll fit my 01 Tacoma DC. It looks different than the one pictured for 95-04 Tacoma on BudBuilt's website..

Silly Wabbit

I really want this skid plate if you can get the steering rack mounting bracket.

Just waiting on a reply from BB. Will send you a pm as soon as i hear back from them.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94