FS: Springbar Compact 2 Canvas Wall Tent and Extras - $300.00

tbird911

Hi All,

I've been lurking here for a while living vicariously through some of the posters that are doing it instead of just talking about it :) Anyway, I'm trying to get outfitted up and I know that people like the Springbar gear on these forums, so I thought I might post this up: ( I can provide references for feedback form some other camping forums if needed. If I have violated any protocol by posting this please feel free to contact me or remove the post.

I have a great tent for sale, and while not a backpacking tent, it is fantastic for base camp or supported camping. If you're looking at this , then you probably know all about SpringBar quality and construction, but I'll link to the external site anyway. This tent has been used at a campground 1 time and I just haven't had time to use it since. Everything is in pristine shape and has been stored in my house (climate controlled and no smoking)

I'm including the Springbar tent itself, Springbar canvas ground tarp, Springbar doormat and everything else (stakes, bags etc.) These tents are not light-weight material. They are near vertical wall, expedition quality tents with lifetime warranty and second-to-none customer service. The whole thing goes together in a snap and is 4 season comfort. The canvas stays cooler in the summer, warmer in the winter and just great year around (plus bullet-proof in a storm.

I have about $400.00 invested in this one and will let it go for $300.00 OBO local pickup or I can drive a reasonable distance from Knoxville, TN. I'd prefer not to ship because of the weight and size of the box required, but supposed if someone wanted to pay the shipping, I would consider it.

Please contact me at: tbird911@hotmail.com

Here's the link:
http://www.kirkhams.com/compact-tents/compact-2-springbar-tent/

Here are some pics from the web:

Attachments

• Compact%20and%20Canoe.jpg
    Compact%20and%20Canoe.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 414
  • 41010059.jpg
    41010059.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 741

Forum statistics