FS: Misc. Gear

dirtysouth

Adventurer
*** I prefer Paypal but will accept a USPS money order. I include shipping via USPS Priority with a DC# in the USA only. Any questions, feel free to email me. ***

1) GoLite Men's Quest 80L Pack: I've used this pack on two different backpacking trips, but could never get it to fit me correctly. I mistakenly ordered the Large versus the Medium. The only difference between the Medium and Large packs are the belts, and the Large one is too big for my waist. I contacted GoLite to see about getting a medium belt, but they don't stock individual belts. The large belt is for a 38" waist or bigger. Also, while going over the pack to take pictures of it, I noticed there are two small spots where the stitching has come loose. The areas are both on the outside sleeve pocket. One is at the bottom of the pocket, while the other is at the top strap of the pocket. Because of this I am dropping the price down from what I was originally going to ask. It's a great lightweight pack that can hold a ton of stuff, and should make someone very happy as long as it fits. $80 shipped.

Girl%20Scouts%20Bridging%20042-M.jpg

Girl%20Scouts%20Bridging%20043-M.jpg

Girl%20Scouts%20Bridging%20044-M.jpg

Girl%20Scouts%20Bridging%20045-M.jpg

2) Blind Horse Knives BushPig: I just got this in, but it's a catch and release for me. Knife is new. SOLD!

3) Mountainsmith lumbar pack. Traded!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior