Any Duramax people in here??

Hey all, I'm new to joining the forum but i've been a vulture on here for quite awhile now. I've been off-roading for ever, everything from bicycles to trucks. I always loved going on off road trips. Just wondering how many other Duramax guys there are on here? I just recently picked up a 2012 Chevy 2500 Duramax already lifted 6" and on 35" Mickey Thompson ATZ's from the factory here is a pic of her. Also What do you guys/gals think I should do to her next? Obviously she's not lacking any power so I don't need to go that route HAHA.. Got her all hooked up to a 40Ft. trailer there pulling her for a friend to her house.

Attachments

• 20130919_164839.jpg
    20130919_164839.jpg
    639.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20130907_170021.jpg
    20130907_170021.jpg
    616.2 KB · Views: 28

D45

Explorer
Tires look too small...... nice truck though!

37s should fit nicely!!!

Last edited:

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Welcome! Nice rig, not sure what you could do it to make it better other than peel off the camouflage and get some bigger tires with smaller wheels. Other than that, it looks great.

StrykerX

Great Lakes Xterras
Sweet truck! I've got a 2007 Duramax myself. Agree with what MadMax said, it depends what you want to do with your truck. Are you looking to do more off road trails?

bob91yj

Resident **************
The lift and tires are not factory. They may be dealer installed, but neither are factory. (I work at a dealership, our sales dept does the same thing)

Jr_Explorer

Explorer
2007 Classic with the LBZ Duramax here. Just got back from 160 mile trek along the Mojave Road. I was the biggest vehicle in our group but everyone was kind to me and the behemoth. :victory:

dddonkey

Adventurer
I have an '03 here, and love it. All I would recomend is if you are going to off road I would add traction bars and if the dealer installed lift blocks ditch them for leaf springs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94