FS: Built 2003 Land Cruiser

Blackwater

Im getting old! :(
Sorry, not that familiar with the LC 100, are either of the axles lockable?

Thanks,
Fred
Explorer 1

The 2003 model did not offer front or rear locking diffs. Only a Center Diff lock with A-Trac for this one.. Obviously ARB offers a nice upgrade is so desired.. ;-)

Would consider trades plus cash on:

-80 Series LC
-Earlier High mileage 100 Series
-First generation 4 door 4X4 Tacoma (maybe access cab)
-Clean 3rd Generation 4X4 4Runner

Thanks

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
The 2003 model did not offer front or rear locking diffs. Only a Center Diff lock with A-Trac for this one.. Obviously ARB offers a nice upgrade is so desired.. ;-)

-80 Series LC

Thanks

I don't see a G-Wagen listed Eric. ;)

Blackwater

-80 Series LC
-mk216v's World class G-500 :coffeedrink: :beer:

Updated with my actual WANT list!!! :sombrero:

TexasD-90

Adventurer
I've got an 80 I'd consider a trade with. PM me and we can talk if your interested. I've got cash to go with it. It's a 97 LX450 with 189K on it. Very nicely built and OCD with preventative maintenance.

Blackwater

Texas, Absolutely. Shoot me a email with additional info and Pictures. Its funny I have had pry 4 or 5 other interested parties with built 80's contact me since I posted the potential trades. I love the idea, just waiting on additional info, Pictures etc. from some of the others. Fortunately I'm in no rush so take your time.

Ill follow this up with a PM as well. Thanks!!

Blackwater

Just got back home from a 720 mile trip up North to see family for the holiday's.. What a awesome truck, 150K + miles and she ran literally as brand new.. It was 4 degrees this AM up in DSM Iowa and she never fails to fire up on the first crank..

Anyway, off of my soapbox, pictures and emails just returned to those who send msg's / emails while I was away.. Thanks

mph

Expedition Leader
Curious...why earlier model 100 series? Want the locker?

Just curious...good luck with the sale. Looks like u have a nice cruiser!

Blackwater

Did this sell?

Hey Martin,

I apologize, I thought I had gotten back to you.. She has not sold yet but as of currently im really not looking to sell..

Im going to plan on hanging on to her at least until around spring time if not indefinite at this point.. Im sorry If I missed any of your emails.

Thanks again

Eric

mk216v

Der Chef der Fahrzeuge
Eric,

I just drove an '04 LX470 tonight(first time driving a Hundy). I was very very impressed. It drives like a solid hunk of a car vs my "truck," feels much smaller than it is when driving, tons of room inside(much wider/more cargo room than my G). I may have to convince you to sell in the spring. ;)

-Jeremy

zimm

Expedition Leader
Eric,

I just drove an '04 LX470 tonight(first time driving a Hundy). I was very very impressed. It drives like a solid hunk of a car vs my "truck," feels much smaller than it is when driving, tons of room inside(much wider/more cargo room than my G). I may have to convince you to sell in the spring. ;)

-Jeremy

im telling you jeremy, i like my G, but opinions saying its better than a 100 are all emotional fanboy! just think, something thats "issue free" from the factory. window regulators that WORK for 300,000 miles. no STAR. it snickers at washboard roads... you'll start to see your favorite girl in a different light... the lines on her face, the unnecessary weight, her high maintenance and german stubborness... an 04 is a good year too. since youre a locker guy, while i havent used them, the herrod/eaton elockers appear to be the install and forget way to go. none of the nanny electric to pneumatic to booster motor to actuator to hydraulic 100 places to fail nutty professor crap.

youre gonna break, i feel it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles