Pics of rig packed up ready to go?

Lucky j

Explorer
Set-up for a week long trip, but not necessarily trail oriented. Discovery trip would be more appropriated.
DSC00197-1.jpg
Minimum set-up for on the road short night.
DSC00203-1.jpg
Set-up for two nights
DSC00263-1.jpg

In the jeep, the frigde, daily clothing and stuff, recovery gear and Tools.

jruba

Adventurer
Set-up for a week long trip, but not necessarily trail oriented. Discovery trip would be more appropriated.
View attachment 220656
Minimum set-up for on the road short night.
View attachment 220657
Set-up for two nights
View attachment 220658

In the jeep, the frigde, daily clothing and stuff, recovery gear and Tools.

Love your set up Man! , I also enjoy kayak fishing and have a 16f kayak , mountain bikes and waiting for my RTT to arrive , this covers all my needs. , do you have a build thread for your trailer ?

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
041714podB.jpg

041414podC.jpg

Packed for a week at the beach and four of us. It looks a mess but: The off the back rack is dropped as soon as camp is made, it holds: the ground tent for kids, charcoal and grill, air mattress, etc.
The back of the truck has the chuck box (seen in wood) water jugs, cloths and sleeping bags. Once camp is made, the back on the truck is clean and easy to pack the Flippac and drive. The truth is, this set up is the same for a weekend trip.

Most of our trips are just three, this was my first attempt with the off the back rack. (I did like having a waterproof bag at camp)

Lucky j

Explorer
Tank you!

Actually, It's been a work in progress since 1996. And I only have pictures of it over over the years, but nothing in particular about it's built or evolution. It began with the search for a M101 canadian, and realized they were to small for my needs (utilitary like moving, wood, motorcycle and ATV transport). So I had it built by a trailer shop. A thing that had to be their from the start, was same wheel patern of the jeep, and extendable draw bar for kayak and other extra long things. Since then, I got a welder and it's been trial and error about layout and organisation and I'm still at it. But I'm at the point where I want to built an other versatile utility one and keep improving on the adventure side of that one.

bdichristina

Bobby D.
Packed for 35 miles of trails and two nights camping up at the lake in the WJ.

Packed.jpg

From the front seats back;
- 2 sleeping bags and a tent
- the cooler and a dry-box of food
- a Plano 1819 set up as the chuck box
- a second Plano 1819 with recover gear, tools, spares and fluids
- a folding table (under the Plano boxes)
- jerry cans of water and fuel (the fuel can was empty till the last station before the trail head, then on the roof once filled)

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
^sweetness!

Here's us a week ago. Total trip was 700 miles, however, ~40 miles were off pavement. It was a family shakedown that well very well.

IMG_20140412_102354_884_zpssmjenndh.jpg

IMG_20140415_165830_856_zpsefgyylpn.jpg

I actually used this thread to help decide on the roofbag. haha

Lucky j

Explorer
I need a trailer for my 2 door JK.

View attachment 222670

Not really adventure related, but just could not pass.
This is how we used to transport our dog for a ride when I was a kid. Their were stakes in the front and rear as well.

But of cours, it was not with the John Deer! :)
Barry 7713.jpg

Whitout this, he would take a lot a room in a car, specialy a Renauld five!:)
Barry 8309.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier