A Tale of 4 Passes; Marble to Alma, Colorado

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Thanks guys! Trying to get around to posting up some trips from last winter through the summer. My Internet isn't so hot right now here in Austria, so it's a bit of a slow process. It really is cool travelling with a family now. Adds a whole new dimension to travelling. Can't wait till the little guy is old enough to start enjoying our travels. Really hoping to show him the world.

mph

Expedition Leader
Marble, Colorado...Some of the best country in the US...Great pics. Glad you got to get out and enjoy! Hope the family is well...

JimBiram

Adventurer
Did that same route in 2007 with the Great Divide II trip with OffRoving and Adam Spiker et al...such marvelous country, challenging roads, good friends. Colorado is so beautiful...

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Marble, Colorado...Some of the best country in the US...Great pics. Glad you got to get out and enjoy! Hope the family is well...

Thanks! Missing the fam a ton right now. In Europe for three weeks, getting home Sunday, can't wait to see them. Hope we can connect in November. Thinking November 21st to 24th might be our window now. Was going to do something in Southern Utah the weekend after I get back but I have work stuff that keeps popping up on my calendar. Will keep you posted.

upcruiser

Perpetual Transient
Did that same route in 2007 with the Great Divide II trip with OffRoving and Adam Spiker et al...such marvelous country, challenging roads, good friends. Colorado is so beautiful...

Nice, is there a writeup from that trip anywhere? Would love to check it out. Colorado is a fun place to explore, so much access to the backcountry. I feel really fortunate to have CO and UT travels so close by.

mph

Expedition Leader
SAFE Travels...Keep me posted on November. I was in Canyon Country through November last year...It was nice!

Thanks! Missing the fam a ton right now. In Europe for three weeks, getting home Sunday, can't wait to see them. Hope we can connect in November. Thinking November 21st to 24th might be our window now. Was going to do something in Southern Utah the weekend after I get back but I have work stuff that keeps popping up on my calendar. Will keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior