Full Size Dodge Thread

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Lot of cool rigs in this thread!

Quasimoto, :Wow1: I missed seeing your post last night. Very tastefully done, my friend :drool:

bass4570

How do you like your rack? Im looking to purchase a new truck cap and am not sure if I should get the tracks installed for $300 and later buy a basket attachment or if I should get one that goes around the cap like yours. Can you remove yours with out taking the cap off? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Been drawing up a design and future look of my pick up. What do you all think??
Picture 1.jpg
The Gray tank would be for the propane after the dual fuel conversion.
Picture 2.jpg
Picture 3.jpg
Picture 4.jpg
Picture 5.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I guess I oughta throw down a few pics of my Dodges. I don't have one of my '05 on here, but I'll see if I can dig one up later.

My '94 12v with fully built auto, 2" Revtek leveller, and 35" Cepeks.
image_zps9ee96da7.jpg

My '94 5.2 with NV4500, 2" Revtek and same 35" DCs.
image_zps83f08f81.jpg

My '00 5.9 with built auto, D60s f+r, 2" Revtek (theme developing here) and 285/75 BFG ATs
image_zpsa4a89a32.jpg

My current '98 12v with NV4500, Southbend clutch, BD exhaust brake, ATS 3 pce manifold, 60 lb springs, A1 head studs, BHAF, 4" turbo back MBRP stainless exhaust, BD steering brace, 2" leveller (not Revtek dohhhh!) 255/85-16 Toyo M55s.
image_zpsbb0c5e9a.jpg

And, just too prove I'm not a 2nd gen snob, this is a 1st gen that I tried to buy, but the kid wanted about double what it was worth.
image_zps0628fca0.jpg

Finally, my newest fave 1st gen... (Wish it were mine!)
image_zpsf9e6a730.jpg

Forgot the one 1500 I've owned. Mint '99 with (you guessed it). 2" Revtek. 34" Toyo ATs.
image_zps6c76e149.jpg

Last edited:

Quasimoto

Observer
How do you like your rack? Im looking to purchase a new truck cap and am not sure if I should get the tracks installed for $300 and later buy a basket attachment or if I should get one that goes around the cap like yours. Can you remove yours with out taking the cap off? Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Yes the Kargo Master rack can be removed without pulling the canopy by unbolting it from the box rail brackets. The only thing is it is heavy, takes a couple of guys or overhead hoist.

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
Wow, this is a win thread. I have to give props to Quasimoto and redthies. Particularly redthies is a jerk. That dually 1st Gen is sick.

IMG_20130519_083932_607_zpsa6b415fb.jpg

IMG_20130514_135510_538_zps827193b2.jpg

BasRubiconRun015_zps5ecffd9f.jpg

BASRubicon2012020.jpg

Muddy_Knukle.jpg

photobucket-5195-1347658441689.jpg

Pic18_zpsdb6962fa.jpg

Wfall_start_zpsbda16c85.png

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Wow, this is a win thread. I have to give props to Quasimoto and redthies. Particularly redthies is a jerk. That dually 1st Gen is sick.

I'm pretty sure I mentioned the 1st gen isn't mine, but belongs to a local guy who sent me the pic when he was looking at buying some wheels from me. The 2nd gen dually IS mine, so hate me if you must:sombrero:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I don't recall it offhand, but there are a couple of trucks that color in my town, so I'll see if I can get a code off one of them for you. Might take a few days though.

Wh1t3nukle

I gotz dis
I'm pretty sure I mentioned the 1st gen isn't mine, but belongs to a local guy who sent me the pic when he was looking at buying some wheels from me. The 2nd gen dually IS mine, so hate me if you must:sombrero:

Indeed I did see that notation. My comment was with respect to your collection and was in full sarcasm. Appears you have one for almost every day of the week. :) Thanks for sharing.

NorthernWoodsman

Adventurer/tinkerer
That'd be great. Thanks! And no rush, I'm not painting anything anytime soon, but that color is pretty much exactly what I have been wanting to paint my truck or next van project. I could see the color in my head, but had never seen it in person until your photo.

I don't recall it offhand, but there are a couple of trucks that color in my town, so I'll see if I can get a code off one of them for you. Might take a few days though.

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I got the sarcasm. Glad you like the collection. I sure wish the 1st gen were mine. It is seriously sweeeet!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke