Full Size Dodge Thread

Jomax

Observer
04 Dodge 3/4ton (2500) with a stroked (6.4) hemi on Nitrous. :sombrero::sombrero: Awesome trucks fellas!!!!!!!!!!! Great concepts too.. To much BS to list, but it is built for long distance and long term runs. but to be able to hit the nasty'est trails and somewhat live in luxury (yes, the roof top tent has A.C. :):):)

************!!!!

DEEP-SEA

2010 Cummins with carli suspension

DSC_0061.jpgDSC_0168.jpgDSC_0149.jpgDSC_0049.jpg

Some pictures of my first setup. Camper shell has been sold to a friend and now the truck has carli long travel air bags and viair onboard air compressor. Going with a pop up truck camper toy hauler combo instead.

Regcabguy

Oil eater.
RIP Callen Campers. Son killed it. Grampa Callen must be rolling in his grave.
You'll love a poptop though.

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Very cool Toolbox guy! With the utility bet your truck kind of reminds me of the original EarthRoamer before Bill started hitting on the Ford bong. I always liked the idea of a utility bed. Is that Fred’s 2011 Ram next to your’s?

Rear01.jpg

ToolBox Guy

Adventurer
Very cool Toolbox guy! With the utility bet your truck kind of reminds me of the original EarthRoamer before Bill started hitting on the Ford bong. I always liked the idea of a utility bed. Is that Fred's 2011 Ram next to your's?

Rear01.jpg

Yes, that's Fred's Ram.

hankgs

Adventurer
I always thought the utility bed (short) would be a great camp rig... Do you know how much weight that adds ?
Awesome truck!

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I so badly want to take a closer look at those front hubs on his truck. Scratch that, I WANT HIS TRUCK. LOL

Larry! You do realize that Fred's truck is both a DODGE AND A DIESEL???? Do we need to hold an intervention?:elkgrin:

Larry

Bigassgas Explorer
Larry! You do realize that Fred's truck is both a DODGE AND A DIESEL???? Do we need to hold an intervention?:elkgrin:

Hehe, I know. I don’t have a problem with any Chrysler product and I never said I did. I would rock a Dodge any day and if one must have a diesel a Cummins would be the one to have…..even a late model one once all the aftertreatment and SCR is pruned off. A 6.4L Power Wagon would still be my first choice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles