79 Ford Creger

Magilla82

Observer
Yeah, he has dropped the price twice since i originally saw it. It is a pass through cab, he sent me a few interior pictures that i could forward onto you if you like?

Magilla82

Observer
Yeah, i read those before my purchase. It is truly unique and i love that, most of my friends dont get it... But they dont have to either =D

MTAA

Adventurer
Good deal. I was thinking about buy this thing too! My only problem is I ended up buying a standard style 2006 RV for comfort with family trips and no 4x4. I was just having a problem justifying two RVs! Good luck and I will be subscribing to your thread so I can continue to wonder "what if".

Anthony24x

Observer
So how is it outfitted? I see a dual sink and three burner stove, is there a functional bathroom? Shower?
How many does it sleep? Is that a four seat tabletop?

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Super cool rig on one of the better body styles that Ford built.
Looking forward to your travels and glad you are using it more than building it.

Magilla82

Observer
Yes, right now it has a 3 burner stove with an oven, dual sink, fridge with freezer, it does have a wet bath with flush toilet. It is a 4 seat booth that folds to a bed. The cab over bed is roughly a queen size bed, so depending on comfort level 4 or 5 people could physically sleep in it. But right now, its just me, wife, and 100 lb puppy named Zeus :wings:

I cant say enough times how much i love this thing! Really looking forward to its many adventures!

INSAYN

Adventurer
My favorite Ford body as well.

With a mild lift, and 35" tires, a new exterior color, some brighter colors inside, a light bar, and a pair of custom bumpers, I think that would be about it if I was so lucky to find that rig.

Have fun with that thing and by all means keep the pics coming for sure!

Magilla82

Observer
Oneman-i have only seen 2 or 3 others like mine, and they were all duallys as well. Once my tires need replacing, i am going to get some super single wheels/tires for the rear to add stability. Its not bad with regular sized single rear tires, but i am positive going with a wider wheel/tire combo in the rear will add quite a bit of stability.

Insayn-yes, i love this old school ford. Built like a tank! And yes, i dont forsee any tires/lift any larger than 35"s and 4" Interior will be updated next spring. Eventually i will do bumpers, and add a winch up front =D

lstzephyr

wanderer
Some 19.5 rims and 285 tires would probably work really well for you. Not cheap but work well.

Nice Husqvarna! Te510/450?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior