Ultimate expedition van on Ebay

OS-Aussie

Adventurer
That was on the RV show on the travel show circa 2004, OMG !!!
RV lifestyles or something........ I will pass on that one.....
I think the guy was from Finland.

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Sooo tempting but I'm a Family Truckster kind of guy.

79truckster.jpg

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Looks like those Asian vans.. they build up like Jeepneys in the Philippines. The more shiny stuff and lights the better in their opinion lol

jeff@work

Adventurer
so not to be critical of such a beautiful vehicle and not that i'm trying to say the owner might be lying....but 15-20 mpg?? :rolleyes:

kcowyo

ExPo Original
OS-Aussie said:
That was on the RV show on the travel show circa 2004, OMG !!!
RV lifestyles or something........ I will pass on that one.....
I think the guy was from Finland.

Saw that too. He had another vehicle all stretched out as I recall. An old Mercedes sedan maybe...?

The steam room sauna thing was classic. A nod to the old country.

lowenbrau

Explorer
Misguided as he is, the builder has some mad skills. Grafting the new generation front clip onto an earlier van and making it look good would be no easy task.

I almost bid when I saw the highlight photo of the Tiffany lamp but I'm still making payments on the toast with Jesus image in it.

ginericLC

Adventurer
That thing wouldn't turn without snapping an axle how they are placed. I sure hope whoever buys it has straight roads.

tamangel

Adventurer
RV Crazy

I saw that show also, here's the vid of that segment.. a little complicated to locate so here goes:

click on: http://video.aol.com/video-detail/rv-crazy-rv-sauna/1787971477

even though it says thats the video, it isn't

now find the 'tab' on the upper right labeled VIDEO SEARCH and click on it, type in RV CRAZY as your search term. You will see RV CRAZY!: RV SAUNA. Thats it..

You might also notice there are a number of vehicle segments from the same show featured as choices including CASA AZUL. sorry Joaquin..

Mike

tamangel

Adventurer
additional

sorry forgot to say after you click on that link:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/rv-crazy-rv-sauna/1787971477

a screen entitled Discovery Turbo Channel will come up with the option to play the video, although the little pics show the vehicle in quest, the video will play as something else. Click on it anyway and then the option to do a VIDEO SEARCH will show up..

Sorry for the confusion..

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke