FS - Kimberley Karavan

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
I am selling my ultimate off-road 2013 Kimberley Karavan. It is loaded and has a transferable factory warranty good through April 15, 2014.

Many photos can be viewed in the bottom 3 rows of this gallery. Click the thumbnails for larger views.

http://www.pbase.com/flydutch/kimberleykamper

For details, contact me at: gwagen2000 [at] comcast [dot] net

Asking $75k obo delivered in continental US. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• GuadalupeMountainsNP.jpg
    GuadalupeMountainsNP.jpg
    452.1 KB · Views: 983
Last edited:

Tucson T4R

Expedition Leader
Sweet deal for someone with this one already fully set up with US sourced A/C, microwave and inverter already installed.

Subscribed. :elkgrin:

Romer

Adventurer
Sure is a nice setup and nice to see pictures of my Kamper in your gallery. Wish I could afford it, but I only go camping with the trailer about 4 times a year. Wondering myself if its worth that much to keep since I also have an Oztent setup and a RTT. BUT then it's so well built like I am sure your Karavan is. The aussies build things to last for long stays in the bush. My (your old) Kamper still looks new and is extremely comfortable, especially since I installed a heater.

Good luck with the sale

SSF556

SE Expedition Society
That thing is huge..makes the Gwagen look like a compact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Available at the End of August 2014

I have made some upgrades to improve things at the recommendation of the Kimberley Karavan Owners Group in Australia.

There are several photos of this unit in the bottom three rows of this gallery:

http://www.pbase.com/flydutch/kimberleykamper

This unit will be available for purchase when we return from a trip to Alaska at the end of August. If you're interested in purchasing this one of only two units in the US, drop me an email so I can contact you when it is available for sale.

gwagen2000 [at] comcast [dot] net

Last edited:

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Back from Alaska with no glitches. It's now available. I have over $80k in it. Asking $60k FOB Atlanta, GA.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
For Sale Now

This unit remains for sale. The brake calipers have just been rebuilt with new pads. Included will be a 10' x 20' blue tarp to cover it and 12 gallons of RV Antifreeze to winterize it. Attached is the latest updated Features List.

Asking $60k obo FOB Atlanta.

Make me an offer either by PM here or email at: gwagen2000 [at] comcast [dot] net

Last edited:

Keyne

Adventurer
Sure is a nice setup and nice to see pictures of my Kamper in your gallery. Wish I could afford it, but I only go camping with the trailer about 4 times a year. Wondering myself if its worth that much to keep since I also have an Oztent setup and a RTT. BUT then it's so well built like I am sure your Karavan is. The aussies build things to last for long stays in the bush. My (your old) Kamper still looks new and is extremely comfortable, especially since I installed a heater.

Good luck with the sale

How do you like your RTT and Oztent setup? I am thinking of a similar setup... use the RTT for sleeping and an Oztent (or larger tent) as a base camp, living, dining, office, kitchen setup. More space than a popup truck camper and versatile use depending on length of stay.

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Still Available

My 2013 Kimberley Karavan is still for sale. My contact information is in the first message in this thread. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• KimberleyKaravanFeatures.pdf
    62.3 KB · Views: 838
Last edited:

Maninga

Adventurer
Wow, surprised it's still for sale after 1 1/2 years. I've always thought they were a nice/comfortable looking caravan, wanted to mount one onto a Fuso as an easy way to make a motorhome.

Good luck with the sale

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Price Reduced

Back from a second trip to Alaska with the Kimberley. 10,355 miles and all performed as it should. I'm reducing the asking price to US$55,000.00 FOB Atlanta, GA.

When she goes, I'll miss her!

Last edited:

DUTCH

Curmudgeon
Price Reduced Further

Asking US$50K FOB Atlanta, GA.

I would very much like to sell it before winter.

Last edited:

coop74

Old Camping Dude
Asking US$50K FOB Atlanta, GA.

I would very much like to sell it before winter.
You might consider taking it to Expo East in October. Many folks who might want one will be in attendance.

Just thinking out loud...

Big Coop

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke