Jeep Jurassic Expedition Manley Trailer CVT

Skibovr6

Hello all. I just received my Manley ORV trailer. I just wanted to give a small review. This thing is awesome. I was torn between a few companies when I began looking. I left a few messages and emails to various companies with no response ( I guess business must be great) LOL! I called over to Manley and Josh picked up the phone on the second ring. After talking to him for 5 minutes I gave my deposit and began the build. My trailer was custom powder coated to match my sahara tan JK. He kept me in the loop throughout the build process through facebook, emails and on the phone. The customer service is truly amazing. The trailer shipped and arrived in Oregon about 5 weeks later. The quality of the trailer is the best I have seen. The axle is preloaded, tailgate is heavy and it is very well built. I just wanted to give them a small review. As far as the Jeep. Its a 2011 which started out as a mojave edition. I removed all of the decals and made my own Jurassic Park decals. Its on an AEV 3.5 with 35MTR on Jeep and trailer. Gobi rack with Hella black magics and rotapax cans and ARB Awning. ACE front and ORFab rear bumper. Linex front grill with LED headlights. Warn 10000VS, Kenwood DVD player with GPS and Garmin GPS with TOPO maps for Oregon and WA. The trailer has a CVT MT Hood Tent. Hope you enjoy the pics. If you have any questions just ask.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Hey,

you are over here too! cool!....love your trailer! I am testing out my welding skills soon. I have an old utility trailer that has off road adventure written all over it!

vonguido

Adventurer
I was following their Facebook and Instagram pages and saw this beauty being made. It looks amazing! Love the sahara tan. Amazing setup and love the JP theme

marshal

Burrito Enthusiast
Can you post up some more shots of your jk? Interested to see how the gobi flows on a lifted jeep

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Great looking rig!

How much does the Marly weigh?

Did you ever discuss a locking lid? And of so how much?

I have an old 1988 custom Jeep trailer built around my old YJ. But? These days, my TrekMaster refuses to allow my rear swingout door to open as the locking-hitch latch sits so high I cannot open the thing. I'm too down in my back to lift my big butted dog in and out of my (our) JK these days.

Here is a photo of it. Sometimes I think I should sell it and pull the pin and buy one that not only allows my rear door opening, but also allows me to secure all my junk and trash in my trailer. I get tired of putting it off.

I have tried going to fabricators but they basicly will not even spit old chew my way because their too busy filling oilfield and ag contracts to be bothered with my lowly needs.

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0389.jpgIMG_0390.jpg

>>/\<<

Last edited:

Skibovr6

The Manley weights about 825lbs. It pulls great even with the 35s. I was in the same boat with my 1967 M416. Sold it and never looked back.

Espo78

Adventurer
Cool looks great! The JP add ons are very subtle. I was thinking more a long the lines of the original Jp Jeeps with big graphics. Yours looks cool!

UncleBilly

Observer
I've got to love your whimsy on making the Jurassic Jeep. Hope your boy is young and loves the whole thing ;) One sweet looking setup, I'm jealous! Great setup for camping, enjoy...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke