Explorer
Nice review.

When I visited their site a month or so ago, I couldn't order anything. :mad:

It looks like it may now be working.

Going to resubmit my order.

Thanks.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I just tried to order several items, but their website blows and I can't add certain things to the cart, such as the fluids bag. Took several attempts to even get a single item in the cart.

thatguysgarage

Observer
I just tried to order several items, but their website blows and I can't add certain things to the cart, such as the fluids bag. Took several attempts to even get a single item in the cart.

Thanks, We didn't know there was trouble with the add to card button. we think its fixed now.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
So, I went back to the site to place an order of several items, but yet again I'm having issues. On the first checkout page, it says you can create an account, or place your order anonymously. But on the next page, where you enter your personal and card info, it won't let you proceed unless you create an account.

TenaciousTJ

Explorer
I ended up just giving in and creating an account, because I really wanted some things. Order placed, and anxiously awaiting my Blue Ridge Overland Gear stuff!!

Scott Brady

Founder
Nice find Justin.

We have been working hard to define equipment requirements for each of our vehicles and conditions.

I like the lineup
IMG_8969.jpg

edlaffoon

Adventure Every Day
Thanks Scott, hopefully you can see the truck at Overland Expo 2015, I'm trying to have it done by then.

@thatguysgarage that is good news about the tan, I will definitely be integrating some of your items in that case.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Blue Ridge Overland Gear - Partner Steel Stove Case

Partner Steel Stove Case -

A little history - I have had this stove since 2006 when I purchased my Adventure Trailer, Chaser. The stove itself is rock solid and built like a tank. So why have I wanted a bag for so long. It's not the stove I am concerned about, it is the items around the stove that are taking the beating. So I have been storing the stove inside an Akro-Mils bin. Which turns out to be a pain to get at inside the trailer. So when I found out that Blue Ridge Overland Gear was willing to do a custom bag I got excited.

Now here is the cool part. I tore out a piece of lined paper, sketched a 3 dimensional drawing of a rectangle and added a lid. Stated that I would like a zipper around the top three sides. I also wanted handles on 3 sides so I could reach into the trailer and grab it from any angle. Pulled out my iPhone and took a picture. Sent it via email. Fast forward 5 days later. The bag you see below is what I received. Completely impressed by the craftsmanship and attention to detail.

The low down on the bag. 2" seat belt webbing around the outside of the bag. 3 handles with velcro for nametape. A 4" swath of velcro on the top, along with two sets of molle webbing. The velcro on top is nice for display patches.

Partner Steel Stove

Blue Ridge Overland Gear - Partner Steel Stove Case

At home inside the Adventure Trailer.

This bag should be available soon on there website!

www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
Great reviews Justin and I gotta say I like the idea of using a bag to protect OTHER items from the stove. I have a few bits of kit that would be a good idea to bag up now that I know they do custom stuff.

Thanks to taking the time to get the pics and do the writeup

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Blue Ridge Overland Gear - Velcro Pouch Front Zipper

Here is a small Velcro Pouch with a front zipper. Size is 1x4x8". Perfect for keeping small items organized. I'll probably stash my Mil-Spec tire deflators along with a few other goodies inside.

The front of the bag has string-reinforced vinyl allowing you a view of the contents inside.

Here is the back of the bag. It has two velcro patches, just incase you want to adhere it to a velcro panel. Oh Ya - the last two photographs have been the inside of the bag.

This is what it really looks like. Blue Ridge Overland Gear = Quality you can see.

http://www.blueridgeoverlandgear.com/Velcro-Pouch-Front-zipper-p/21v-gpf.htm

thatguysgarage

Observer
We got the stove bag on the site
The first wrench roll will be available by the end of the month.
a short run of coyote seat panels are finished and will be available next week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94