FS: Canon 60D w/ 18-135mm Mint Condition

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
I have for sale a mint condition Canon 60D with 18-135mm lens. I purchased this kit in the spring of this year, used it sparingly, and it will be sold in mint condition. I have the original box, manuals, and even every bit of packaging. It will arrive to the new owner in like-new condition.

It is a fantastic camera, has performed beautifully, and even provided published images in Overland Journal. Several times, actually.

I paid $1400 but will let this go for $800 with free shipping to anywhere in the lower US.

For technical information: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/consumer/products/cameras/slr_cameras/eos_60d

60d.jpg

I will say, this is a great camera. It has such a solid, professional level feel. It's intuitive to use and a great travel system. If you buy it, and don't feel it's worth the purchase price...send it back. I think this is a very fair deal.

Please PM with questions.

Rattler

Thornton Melon's Kid
It would be a great upgrade to a T2i.

Dig deeper into the couch cushions!! :)

Wish I could. I am just going back to work tomorrow after being off a year with a screwed-up Achilles. But, yea, it would be a great upgrade! I have only had my T2i since last July but I have managed to realize what a difference such an upgrade would make.

Blackdawg

Dr. Frankenstein
Have the same camera and lens. very nice camera for pro level stuff while not handing over FF type money.

the kid

Juke Box Hero
that is a killer deal, i use this same camera -though i have the 18-200 is lens. i honestly would probably buy this if it was closer to me leaving for Afghanistan, as id like to have a second camera for a backup incase one gets blown up.

GLWS

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
Grecy is the proud new owner of the body.

The 18-135 lens is still available. I'll part with it pretty easily if anyone wants to make an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz