1990 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 in PA

PAyota

Observer
1990 Toyota Landcruiser FJ62 lifted spring-over-axle. All hardware for SOA made by Ruff Stuff Specialties. 35" BFGoodrich Mud Terrain KM2's. Iron Pig Off Road high steer kit. Braided brake lines by Ruff Stuff. Greasable shackles from Tuff Country. Shackles reversed in the front. 5.29 gears from Sierra Gear. (also have the stock gears) Front shock hoops by All-Pro Off Road. Custom dual exhaust. Custom sway bar links. Brake master cylinder off of early 90's Toyota pickup. Off road winch bumper. New radiator. Stock 4.0 I6, 222,xxx miles. Truck runs and drives nice surprisingly for the size. No problem running down the highway at 60+ mph. Power locks and windows work. A/C works. Interior is in decent shape, no cracks in the dash. Front seats are covered and the rear has no tears. I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting. The Bad: front knuckle is starting to leak, needs #2 oxygen sensor, rear is leaking from the front of the third member. Bad gas mileage-10-12mpg which is common for these trucks. Rust on the lower tailgate and left rear quarter panel. Also some rust on the hood and front fenders. This is a rare truck that with a little TLC could be a real head turner. Any questions call/text 412-six hundred-0814. Asking $3500 OBO.

View more photos here:http://s926.photobucket.com/user/condortaco01/slideshow/1990 FJ62

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke