Wife Says I Bring Too Much Beer Camping

lysol

Explorer
The wife says I bring way more beer than I end up drinking. LOL. I've thought about it and the reason I think I bring so much is I just hate running out so I figure better be safe than sorry.

How much beer do you normally bring per day/night?
I usually bring about 1/2 case per day minimum for just myself. Beer of Choice: Yuengling

matthewp

Combat Truck Monkey
I don't think the problem is "bringing too much beer." It's that you're not drinking enough!:beer::friday:

goofiefoot

Adventurer
I don't think the problem is "bringing too much beer." It's that you're not drinking enough!:beer::friday:

This was my first thought, too! Seriously, though, I drink heavier beers (IPAs, stouts, strong ales), so I'm usually in the 3 beers per day category. I like to be functional the next day.

lysol

Explorer
lol. I don't drink a lot. Though, I also don't like to run out so I'll bring about 30 or so beers for the weekend.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
I bring plenty (four six-packs) as I dont like drinking alone...so I drink with me, myself and I...:friday::iagree:

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
Drink less beer. Better beer. Quality rather than quantity.

old-chub.jpg

I always bring way more than I need! I share beer very often and give away a lot! Depending on the next days plans 3-10. If its a move every day type trip then maybe 3-5 with dinner around the fire.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
I bring some beer, but my wife is a wine drinker so that is what we bring the most of. Usually a bottle (occasionally two) a day so more space-efficient than beer. :)

jruba

Adventurer
My rule of thumb is a 12 pack per day ...when im out by myself, if im around friends that i know are heavy drinkers well quantities tend to increase a little bit :snorkel:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles