Wife Says I Bring Too Much Beer Camping

Hilldweller

SE Expedition Society
"Overdone it with the Sherry" HAHAHA!:iagree:
Know how to make Sherry w(h)ine?
Don't give her your Old Chub! (the beer, you scoundrels)

I always bring way more than I need! I share beer very often and give away a lot! Depending on the next days plans 3-10. If its a move every day type trip then maybe 3-5 with dinner around the fire.
You're a good camper and are enthusiastically invited to Country Fried Weekend.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/117353-Country-Fried-Weekend-2014

evldave

Expedition Trophy Winner
I plan 1/2 rack per day plus if I'm road tripping between camps, I'll stop somewhere and pick up a local brew (either a growler or a 6 pack). I never go home with beer - it's like firewood-you shouldn't cross contaminate between regions :)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk

Stubbs

Depends on the company I'm keeping... but ya generally will plan for 12 a day. Then grab a few ciders for good measure.

craig333

Expedition Leader
You have to bring enough for company. I also keep in mind emergency scenarios. What if I get a stuck or breakdown? Need enough beer to get through it. I actually bring good beer and bad beer. I try not to share my good beer :)

soldierman79

Observer
You have to bring enough for company. I also keep in mind emergency scenarios. What if I get a stuck or breakdown? Need enough beer to get through it. I actually bring good beer and bad beer. I try not to share my good beer :)

Quoted for truth!

Always start with the cheep beer among strangers. By the time the good brew comes out, everyone's old friends! :friday:

mike r

Adventurer
A few good DIPA's and

Yes+FunnyJunk+needs+more+Father+Ted+_31c85061a301af2be8c483655980d620.jpg

Dawgboy

Adventurer
Depends on the trip... Last weekend I only brought a 12-pack, but I was also helping run a gifting bar with 3 kegs of Stone, and 35 gallons of vodka...

Generally I will grab a 30 pack for a weekend with the expectation I'm going to give some away. I rarely will drink more than 6 in a day... If I wanna get drunk, I'm grabbing the Saklor Jerry...

Brought to you by Cyberdyne Systems

Silver dude

Xplorer
I pack 2 cans per night minimum. Either I'll have both cans or I'll have one with the girl. Relaxing in the woods might as well celebrate. Usually I'll pack 6 good craft beers from home and pick up some from out of state while on the trip to try. That way I always have good beer to fall back on. Sad there is more beer then soda in my fridge. But, that's nothing to complain about.

Garbinator

SeekTheMoneyTree
Why worry over how much? What ah guy don't chug in camp comes home with em so as to hit the spa and relax, get back into the MODE for Monday! Consider it charity! Only to yourself! By gawd! I got us home in one piece now its time to relax, put on the BBQ, kick back, and down ah few...

Life is good today. Life as if should be.

<<<

Know how to make Sherry w(h)ine?
Don't give her your Old Chub! (the beer, you scoundrels)

You're a good camper and are enthusiastically invited to Country Fried Weekend.
http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/117353-Country-Fried-Weekend-2014

Thanks Bill, in a few years when I retire I will make the trips to all the events posted on EXPO! I just have to use my current vacation time to ski as much as possible!

By the way I love to tell my daughter when she coming home from school "Safety Fast"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles