Hello from the land of oz

dales133

Observer
hi guys I've posted an introduction in another section but ill reintroduce myself here to the trailer heads.
my names dale I'm from new zealand but currently residing in australia.
i own an 80 series land cruiser that I've been modifying over the last 3 years when money permits.
I've just finished building a rear bar for it styled on a 4x4 labs witch i cant get here plus its modified for my body lift.
its gong into the powder coaters this week and hopefully i can fit it up on the weekend.
I've recently become obsessed with building a teardrop style camper and wanted to see what the more experienced people here thought of some materials im toying with.
firstly, my backgrounds in carpentry, cabinet making and floor and wall tiling so it would be easier for me to make it from ply but there is a product thats really quite reasonably priced and will last pretty much forever I'm thinking of using.
this product is really versatile and can be welded or assembled with jointers or glued or riveted to a frame http://www.ullrich.com.au/rolled/signboard_composite_panels.php , what are your thoughts.
i was thinking sandwiching a sheet inside and outside with a Styrofoam core.
be interested to see what you think

biskit

Adventurer
Hello Newzelander from oz, that ali gear looks the dog warlocks, even tells you which pencil to use :Wow1: anyway looking forward to seeing progress when and where.:088:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier