1st Gen Cummins Build

ramsport59

Observer
Finshed up the tire carrier. Yes the tire is off center to the right by 2". I plan on a jerry can mount in the larger space.

url]

url]

url]

Rick

ramsport59

Observer
Not much of a update.

New H1 Double Beadlocks with Custom Rock Ring And painted the Bed and Cap to match the rest of the ****ty paint job.

10247472_711744448868632_749561855_n.jpg

Norcal6.0

************ man! Really like your truck. I want to bob my reg cab/longbed powerstroke. But then id have to buy a new gemtop utility shell and cut down my rack.

My next project is going to be a spare tire/jerry can swing bumper. Im trying to get the guy down the street to sell me his reunel rear bumper to build off of lol. My hobart 140 doesnt like 1/4" plate without preheating and multiple passes so id rather not build the base bumper

ramsport59

Observer
Haven't decided about the sleep set yet. I still have TONS of work to finsh on the ramcharger to make it ready to go. I have to open up the floor behind the front seats and I'll end up having to channel the body to gain that body mount back. Then I need to get some minor electrical stuff done.

The big thing is, I need to have it ready to go, drivable, by Sept 1st. I we have baby #2 due and it will be my "personal" vechicle since my work truck is only a 3 seater.

Rick

Bojak

Adventurer
Turning out pretty cool. This picture makes the 3rd different set of wheels I've seen on your truck in just the last 2 pages of posts. I like these the mostest.

98dango

Expedition Leader
I love this current set up. Every time I think about cutting mine up or selling it I stop in.

ramsport59

Observer
Thanks guys. I'm also the most happiest with these tires. I don't have a lot of road miles on them(10miles) but they are already smoother then the Swamper, no flat spots, but noisey as hell. We are about to get a cold snap tomorrow and possible snow Monday. So I wanted to at least get the roof in color.

I just need some road miles on this rig so I can see how reliable it will be. It doesn't need to be our daily driver now. My father passed away 5 days after my son was born(sept 1) and he left me his 04 Durango Hemi. So that really helped take a load off finishing this rig. But I do want to be able to take a 3-4hour road trip in it and be comfortable and reliable.

Rick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz