SOLD Engel MT45 Fridge-Freezer For Sale, Park City UT

PaulCA

Observer
New in 2012, has not had much use. I have only the DC 12V cable. I already have a fridge and this came with the AT Horizon I just picked up. Offering it at $700 for local pickup, open to shipping at buyer's expense.
https://www.engel-usa.com/products/fridge-freezers/engel-mt45-ac-dc-fridge-freezer

DSCF7532.JPGDSCF7533.JPGDSCF7534.JPG

Last edited:

pcut

Adventurer
Not a buyer, but I would like to see how it would fit in the 40 side of the rear seat. I'll bring beer! I live in Park Meadows. PM me if you would be interested.

Ramjet

Explorer
FYI- I have shipped one of these from Salt Lake to DFW for about $45. It's not as much as it seems. Just make sure you insure it! Heed my warning on this.

PaulCA

Observer
Thanks for the bump... I just priced out shipping for somebody to CA at around $50, with insurance. No commitment yet so still for sale!
Not the right time of year to be selling a fridge, but a great time to buy one. Ask anybody who has one and its a game changer. If you read up on these fridges you'll discover they have a very low draw and do a fantastic job at keeping food fresh without the melting ice and detours to replenish. And, no more soggy food. <end of advertisement>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz