Portable Fridge Freezer in the OC

Tbars

Adventurer
..I have this listed for 400 on CL but if you are a EP member I'm selling it for $350 firm...Local buyers only as I will not ship..

..I do plan on using it for a weekend trip this weekend unless someone buys it before hand..:D

_________________________________________________________________________________

It's a Waaco CDF-40 12V Refrigerator that also runs on 110v but I do not have that cord. That would need to be purchased separately. I believe it is the 35 qt. model.

As a bonus, this model has a dual battery saver setting on it to help prevent the fridge from draining your vehicle battery so low that it won't start.

It comes with the 12v cord to plug into your cigarette lighter and it does have the sought after Danfoss compressor so you know this is a quality fridge.

..I have used this often without a problem and it is Moab and Mojave desert proven. The only reason I am getting rid of it is I actually have another fridge and only need to use one at a time.

This is great deal for someone with an RV or the need for a fridge on a day or two camping trip but it also works out perfect for week long exploring and 2 weeks or more Expedition trips as well.

Once you use this fridge you will never go back to ice or a cooler again.

please text 714-758-5091

00w0w_gv9bb6TUyST_600x450.jpg

00404_cDIrAXtwfrh_600x450.jpg

00909_iz8piPIWkGD_600x450.jpg

Tbars

Adventurer
..I had a guy call from craigs and asked if there were handles on this..

..This has a nice hand indentation low on the front and rear which makes this easy to load in and out of a vehicle...I just run a strap over to tie it down as I also want the lid to stay closed in case of a rollover.

Tbars

Adventurer
..Hopefully she will get to enjoy many years out of that fridge as it is a quality product and may we all meet up on a trail some day..:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior