expedition camper/trailer

cllowe

It started life as an apache tent trailer. Raised it about 9 inches. Put 14 inch wheels and tires (saturn lug pattern) on. Built roof top tent on top. Inside has full futon matress and canvas is made from parachute. Waterproofed several times. Sleeps 2 adults and one 60 lb boxer comfortable. Underneath has more storage than you can use. Would say that 85% of trailer is aluminun so it is very light. I know that I probably forgot more than I said. Nice rig and gets a ton of attention wherever its at. I built a teardrop and do not have room for both. First $425 gets it. Loacted in mid Tn inbetween Nashville and Clarksville.

Attachments

• camper1.jpg
    camper1.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 343
  • camper2.jpg
    camper2.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 393
  • 100_2383.jpg
    100_2383.jpg
    528.3 KB · Views: 339
  • done 1.jpg
    done 1.jpg
    239.6 KB · Views: 341

sicky

sup doe?
What weight axle is under it? I may be doing a cross country trip this spring and this is exactly what I'd need to make it happen. Any other specs you can think of I'd greatly appreciate it.

cllowe

Hey I am sorry for the delay. I had a family situation and have been out of the loop. It is still available. as far as the axle I am not sure, I assume it is what ever was on it from the factory. I do know it has new wheel bearings.

cllowe

ok last reduction. $350, if i cant move it then it is going to a guy that wants to use the body as a construction trailer for tools and stuff. I hate to see it tore apart after all my hard work but its got to go.

sicky

sup doe?
I'm still interested and would love to pick it up. Any idea how close to virginia you'd be willing to drive to meet up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior