Adventurer

-2007 F-250 Lariat 4x4 6.0 Diesel
-Crew Cab Short Bed (6.5 ft)
-130,xxx
-Sunroof
-Limited Slip Rear
-Front Leveling kit
-F-350 rear Block
-Factory Camper Package (Additional overload spring in rear)
-Heated Leather Seats
-Auto Climate Control
-Factory Trailer Brake controler
-Heated Mirrors/ Telescoping Mirrors
-Custom Hand Made Marathon Rear Seat Covers
-Keyless Entry with Remote Start

Motor
-Sinister Diesel Bullet-Proof Kit (20k ago)
Includes:
EGR Delete
Sinister HPOP(High Pressure Oil Pump)
Sinister Diesel Oil Cooler
ARP Head Studs w/ new OEM Headgaskets
Sinister Diesel External Coolant Filter
Upgraded SCT oil fitting
Blue Spring fuel pressure upgrade
Coolant Flush w/ CAT ELC coolant

-Rebuilt FICM module and has 40hp PHP(power Hungry Performance) tune (improves throttle response)
-K&N Cold Air Intake
-4in Turbo down pipe to 5in MBRP exhaust w/ 6in tip
-Replaced Fuel Filters every 15k
-Have always run Rotella T6 w/ Rev-x Additive, oil changes every 7-8k
- EDGE CTS digital monitor w/ EGT prob

Transmission
-Rebuilt 15k ago
-Twin Disk Billet HD torque converter
-Go-Go Diesel Direct Shift Solenoid (also have factory to go with truck)

Sound
-Pioneer DEH 4000 touch screen
DVD
Reverse Camera
Blue-tooth (Music and Phone)
Hands-Free Calling
-Boston Acouistic Componets in doors
-Profile 600watt amp
-Two kicker 10" subs in Custom box behind rear seat

Additional Extras
-Custom Made Winch Bumper
-Hella 6in 55watt lights
-5in and 4in Fog Lights in the Bumper
-Harley Davidson Head Lights and Grill
-HID Hi/low Beams 6000k @ 55watt (pure white)
-10% window tint all the way around
-N-Fab wheel-2-wheel Six Step Nerf Bars
-17x9 Street locks
-35x12.5x17 Fierce Attitude M/T's (60% left)
-Color matched GEMTOP Commerical top
Interior LED's
Carpet Lined
Added Roof Vents
Expanded Steel on Windows for added Security
Large LED lit toolbox on Drivers side
Blue-Sea 12 Fuse Holder w/ 8ga running from main Batteries.
-Line-X Bed Liner
-Custom Removable shelf in Bed
-35 Gallon Auxillary Diesel tank in bed w/ transfer pump (Hidden Mount)
-Rear Mounted LED Flood Lights with lighted Condura switch
-Husky Front Floor Mats

SOLD

*Truck had dash upgraded with white guages by previous owner @52,986. Current ODO reads 77,683. With a total truck Mileage of 130,669.

This has been a great truck for me. I built it to keep and use as an overlanding truck, but things change and now it needs to go. I have invested a lot of time, money, and thought into this truck to make it do everything you could ask. I also have an extensive log/journal I kept for this truck( every fill up. every mod, and every service is documented). Overland Experts can attest to journal keeping and care for my vehicles...They bought my last build for their fleet!!

This is a built Rig that will save its new owner thousands is upgrade cost. I will provide more pics once I get everything uploaded to photobucket. In the meantime here is a Open to offers, no trades.

Link to Craigslist post with additional pics: http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/4163102533.html

Last edited:

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Willing to help with delivery. Questions welcome! More pics coming soon

- also throwing in SCT live wire with three custom tunes. Max tow, street, and looney wild. Written by Vivian at Quicktricks Diesel

TRDFAN

Adventurer
To the member who contacted me via telephone, call me back, let's make a deal! Truck is still for sale...offers welcome.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Additional Photos added Price reduced!

Here are some additional photos of the truck. I have had some people interested in the truck without the shell so I removed it. It can be easily be reinstalled per new owners request.

Let me know if you guys would like some more pictures or have any other questions. I need this thing gone!

Also had some questions about fuel mileage on this truck. Around town, if you can stay out of the skinny pedal you can manage 14. On the Highway you can average between 19-20. This is on the highest power level driving 75mph.

Truck is very clean and ready for its new owner.

Last edited:

TRDFAN

Adventurer
More Pictures!!

Stuff in the back seat are extra fluids, manuals and filters I am sending with the truck.

The Crown Bag has the SCT programmer in it.

Last edited:

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Do you guys think the truck would sell better closer to stock? Move back to stock wheels maybe? I thought this truck would move quickly with the work I have done to it?? I think I have addressed every potential weak leak on these trucks, and improving upon them as I went. Any suggestions? I drove the truck today and it still puts a smile one my face every time I drive it. Diesel power rocks.

grampswrx

Observer
I think it's an awesome truck. If I were in the market, I'd definitely consider it. If you're not getting any action on it, the easiest move is lowering the price. Glws.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
The 6.0 motor

A lot of folks run away when they see the 6.0 PSD Ford motor because of the bad rep it has for costly problems.

Maybe you could explain the "bullet proofing" you had done to your rig.....could help allay some of those 6.0 fears!?

barley

Don't remove parts! That thing is sweet, if I were in the market that's pretty much just what I'd be looking for. Hang in and GLWS!

Flys Lo

Adventurer
Maybe you could explain the "bullet proofing" you had done to your rig.....could help allay some of those 6.0 fears!?
;)
Sinister Diesel Bullet-Proof Kit (20k ago)
Includes:
EGR Delete
Sinister HPOP(High Pressure Oil Pump)
Sinister Diesel Oil Cooler
ARP Head Studs w/ new OEM Headgaskets
Sinister Diesel External Coolant Filter
Upgraded SCT oil fitting
Blue Spring fuel pressure upgrade
Coolant Flush w/ CAT ELC coolant
The main things though are head studs and EGR delete. Blown head gaskets and failing EGR coolers are the most common concerns on 6.0 - fix those issues and you go onto have a pretty reliable motor.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
Don't remove parts! That thing is sweet, if I were in the market that's pretty much just what I'd be looking for. Hang in and GLWS!

Thanks Barley. I was hoping an expo person would buy this rig and continue to use it. Its a great platform as-is, or can be taken to the next level for more extensive travel. Its a beast of a tow rig too.

TRDFAN

Adventurer
;)
The main things though are head studs and EGR delete. Blown head gaskets and failing EGR coolers are the most common concerns on 6.0 - fix those issues and you go onto have a pretty reliable motor.

Very true Flys Lo. While I had the motor apart replacing the studs, I figured I would go ahead and take car of any other potential issues this truck could have since I planned on never selling it. I also wanted to be able to have reliable horsepower. This truck puts down a consistent 400hp ballpark 800+lbft and puts a huge smile on your get on it.

PLUS, we have a baby on the way and I need to change some things around.

I will happily help with delivery if needed. I encourage all offers and/or test drives. This truck will not disappoint. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles