Lug nut indicator size question

skijunkie

Wheel Checks, Torque tight, check point....

Anyone know where you can source these without having to buy a minimum of 100? Seems wasteful as I would misplace the extras long before I needed them. I'm needing the 41mm size.

Czechsix

Watching you from a ridge
Got mine from Torque Tight, they sell 10 packs. If it matters to you, they might well not be exactly the same color, looks like they cut them out of different sheets of plastic, so if you want orange, you might get some fluorescent orange, some burnt orange, and some international orange LOL.

I could probably use a few more, come to think of it.

SkiFreak

Crazy Person
Most truck shops stock them and normally sell them individually.
Mind you... buying 100 online might be cheaper than buying the quantity you need individually.

whatcharterboat

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I must have missed this thread. Been buried in my new job. As stated .... Early Fuso FG use 38mm , late FUSO FG use 41mm. ATW always carry sets of wheel nut indicators in stock. IIRC they sold for $1.25 AuD + GST for a single indicator (I will check next time I'm down there and edit if I'm wrong) . They're very secure and I've never heard anyone losing the ones they supplied (probably over 500 full sets) .

Regards John.

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
Most truck shops stock them and normally sell them individually.
Mind you... buying 100 online might be cheaper than buying the quantity you need individually.

I think the best deal for me ended up being 3 10-packs. A few extra can always come in handy when a stud shears off rolling down the highway. Not that this has ever happened to me or anything. :)

skijunkie

Just before my last post I went to torque tight and swear I only saw 100 packs. Now I see the 10 packs today. Thanks for the replies they got me to double check.

Decanter

Adventurer
Just before my last post I went to torque tight and swear I only saw 100 packs. Now I see the 10 packs today. Thanks for the replies they got me to double check.

Walmart had checkpoints on their website sold individually for under a buck each for 41mm

pugslyyy

Expedition Vehicle Engineer Guy
That's a good find. Looks like it actually gets fulfilled by zoro.

https://www.zoro.com/checkpoint-loose-wheel-nut-indicator-41mm-plastic-cpy41mm/i/G0060341/

JfR3Gm6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles