Trasharoo group buy 11/4/2013

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
We can do EP logo bags if you guys have the EP site approve. Absolutely. There's a one-time $100 setup fee (screens) and a $3.00 application charge per bag.

Group buy pricing is $34.99 each bag itself. We need one coordinator to take the funds and pay us. We can either setup a flat-rate shipping too everyone individually or we can ship the lump to the coordinator and they can disburse. Either way we're fine with.

Let me know if you need any further information, right now we're out of stock on Green but should have a production run done with new webbing material in the next month arrive.

Kcdude

Adventurer
We can do EP logo bags if you guys have the EP site approve. Absolutely. There's a one-time $100 setup fee (screens) and a $3.00 application charge per bag.

Group buy pricing is $34.99 each bag itself. We need one coordinator to take the funds and pay us. We can either setup a flat-rate shipping too everyone individually or we can ship the lump to the coordinator and they can disburse. Either way we're fine with.

Let me know if you need any further information, right now we're out of stock on Green but should have a production run done with new webbing material in the next month arrive.

So that is like $41-42 plus shipping for each if 30 people buy in for an ExPo bag....Black w/logo would be way cool.

fowldarr

Explorer
I'm in, and I would prefer flat rate shipped to me, rather than making somebody deal with all of it in the middle (just my .02)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke