AT Gas Can Holders - Off the Market

Mr. King

Undecided
No Longer For Sale

Thanks for looking.

I have two Adventure Trailer five gallon (20L) aluminum gas can holders with the CARB type retainers. Two are already sold. They show some use marks but are in perfect functional condition. No dents, bends or broken welds.

You already have that manly, man, ************, incredibly capable overland vehicle or trailer. All you need are these high quality, classy looking, end-all storage solutions for your range extending fuel stock!

Be the envy of your friends and fellow overlanders with these experienced, look like they have been used but not abused, I know you want some just like this, you can't get this look by hanging out at the mall, "Yeah, I overland and have awesome range", fuel can carriers!

They are clear coat aluminum with the respected circled AT cutouts on the sides and ready to work hard for you on your next big expedition! All you got to do is GET 'EM and mount 'em up!

You can lock them up, too!

I'll take (PRICE DROP) $150 for the pair and will ship in CONUS on your dime (FEDEX shipping) from Bedford, TX 76021.

IMG_1313.jpg IMG_1314.jpg IMG_1315.jpg

Holder dimensions: 19.875" x 14.75" x 7.375" and weigh about 6 lb each.

Thanks, Mr. King

Last edited:

finnd1

Testudineous Dan
Will these fit the sceptre cans? If so, shipping for the last two to 20187

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Mr. King

Undecided
Will these fit the sceptre cans? If so, shipping for the last two to 20187

Hi Dan,

I am not too familiar with Scepter cans. From their website I came up with 14.3" x 6.9" x 18.3". The dimensions for the carriers from AT are 14.75" x 7.375" x 19.875"

According to this info it appears that they would fit. Best bet would be to measure your cans and compare to the above specs.

The other buyer is also from Virginia. Packing and shipping to him was under $45 by Fedex.

Shoot me a PM if you want them.

Thanks, Mr. King

Xrunner

Explorer
From my understanding the holder is the same but the locking strap is different. The ones for sale here look to be for carb/fuel cans.

Direct from the AT site:
strapstyles.jpg

Mr. King

Undecided
From my understanding the holder is the same but the locking strap is different. The ones for sale here look to be for carb/fuel cans.

I didn't think to add the image of the straps. Yes, mine are for the CARB cans.

Thanks for the image and clarification!

Mr. King

finnd1

Testudineous Dan
Sorry, I'm out. Just had some unexpected expenses on the wife's car :'(

Mr. King

Undecided
Sold Pending Funds

The title says it all.

I'll let y'all know if they come available again.

Thanks, Mr. King

taoseno

Observer
I have one Scepter AT can holder available in the same finish as OP's pics in thread #1. $85 plus shipping.............

P1010310.jpg

Mr. King

Undecided
Buyer Backed Out

Still have two for sale!

How about $150 for the pair (plus packing and shipping). They are already packed and ready to go!

Thanks, Mr. King

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles