OEM wheels for a 2013 F350

p nut

butter
Quick question for you guys. Any issues with compatibility between 2007 or 2008 F350 OEM 18" wheels on a new 2013? Trying to get another set to put some snow tires on and can only find these older wheels. Wasn't sure if the hub, bolt pattern/size, etc. were going to be any different between the years.

Thanks.

Buliwyf

Viking with a Hammer
I believe the 08-13 wheels are about the same, fit-wise.
-
There earlier leaf spring Superduties did have different spacing though, so I avoid the old wheels. I'm considering some take off 2010+ Lariat wheels for my 08, powdercoated black of course. I've seen 35" tires on the 18" and 20" newer Superduties that really don't stick out or bulge at all. Looks like an option I should consider in the future.

Shiryas

Adventurer
P nut,

The change point was 05 when they went to coils from leaf springs. So 05-13 is the correct metric bolt pattern, lug, and offset. My understanding from Cary at CT Performance is that in 09 they went to a slightly wider axle, ergo wider track width.

I just happen to have a set in the garage that I want to get rid of. PM sent.

Cheers, Chris

FordGuy1

Adventurer
Quick question for you guys. Any issues with compatibility between 2007 or 2008 F350 OEM 18" wheels on a new 2013? Trying to get another set to put some snow tires on and can only find these older wheels. Wasn't sure if the hub, bolt pattern/size, etc. were going to be any different between the years.

Thanks.

All coil spring superduty wheels (2005 and up) are interchangeable regardless of years, including lug nuts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles