For Trade/sale: Vangaurd full size camper

silverscout

Adventurer
Posting this for friends. The Truck is currently in Marin County, California and is availible for viewing. Christian and Claudia are looking to down size thier camper for the roads of Central and South America. If you have an appropriate Four Wheel Camper to trade or have need for this unit, post up!

IMG_2672-Copy.png

IMG_2698.png

"1998 vanguard cgs

9.5 foot long. Long bed.

Furnace, two propane tanks, two way fridge, queen size bed, lots of storage, dinnet.

Bathroom with shower, water heater. Grey and black water tanks. Outside shower. Outside storage.

Hydrulic jacks. Fantastic FAN. Oven, three burner stove. Upper bed for children.

100 watt solar panel with new batterie.

Wet weight 1.086 kgs!

Camper in excelent condition, no leaks, no smoke, I looked for this camper for awhile. And then bought it. Was perfectely taken care by an old men, only one owner. Took this camper to canada and then the USA, We are continuing south to south america but its to big for the two of us. Looking to TRADE it for a pop up before i croos into mexico."

See the trip here: http://www.dealaskaapatagonia.com/

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
I have had cerveza in this camper. It is in great shape and well set up. Good luck with the trade weon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles