GoLite Prototype 2 man ultralight tent

Rezarf <><

Explorer
GoLite 2 Man Ultralight Tent Prototype.

Item Description: I live in GoLite's hometown here in Colorado and sometimes come across good deals on random gear. This is a GoLite Prototype 2 man tent. To me it looks like their new Wolf Creek L2 but I am not certain. This tent includes the tent, the poles, and 2 stuff sacks. No rain fly nor stakes are included. This would make a great summer tent or motorcycle tent to keep the bugs away. It's is made from top quality materials and is a smart design for 2. I would compare it to the MSR Hubba Hubba. I assume this one is pretty rare being a prototype. As you can imagine its a lightweight compact tent.

Price: $85 Shipped in the USA only please, thanks.

Known Issues: No rain fly, no stakes are included. If I were going to use it, a small nylon tarp to keep the rain out would make a great pairing for this tent. The main stuff sack has a 2mm slit in the ripstop nylon but you'd have to REALLY look for it to find it. Otherwise this is brand new, no smells, pets, smoke nothing.

Rezarf <><

Explorer
I'm unsure, I'm guessing it is a Wolf Creek model prototype, no telling if the Rain fly would fit. Sorry bud, I can't be sure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior