Vivir Cien - Krazytoy's 100 Series Build

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
Well I sold it... Time to build an 80 to race...

Still can't believe you sold it and you stole my buyer! Just kidding.

Congrats man. If you need a full sized truck and trailer to pick up an 80 the crummy is ready to rock.

I think I am going to keep my 80 awhile, like through the summer at least. So hopefully you get something we can go wheeling and camping with this summer.

Cheers

r3run33

Adventurer
ah krazy I was loving all your posts!! but glad you sold her and are going to an 80. Hey if you have time why are you going to an 80?? Is it just for the front solid axle??? I'm in my trip planning and build up of my 100 series and am really thinking about the switch also. Please feel free to let all you comments in.

ingest reason for my stating with the 100 series is that the technology is up to date (air bags, V8, traction control etc)

RMP&O

Expedition Leader
He had a really nice 80, he sold it and got the 100. We went to King of the Hammers and now he wants to build an 80 to race in the stock class. So he sold the 100 to fund it.

krazytoy

Adventurer
And I'm glad it went to a good home!
Yep, Steve is a cool dude and I know he will enjoy it!

He had a really nice 80, he sold it and got the 100. We went to King of the Hammers and now he wants to build an 80 to race in the stock class. So he sold the 100 to fund it.
Bingo!

Ha! That was abrupt! Will be tuning in to your 80 series thread...Dan
Picked up the 80 today... I'll post a link to the thread once I start it!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, time to go fast...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior