Fridge Freezer Sizes For a 2 Door Wrangler

Red Rubi

Hi all, looking to buy a fridge freezer for a 2 door JK Rubicon with the back seat in place for more passengers. Currently looking at the ARB's and wanted to know if anyone could confirm the largest sized unit to fit in this space. Been looking at the ARB 47L but I think that may be pushing it. Anyone had any experience with this? Don't want to leave it up to the measurements - that never goes down well. Any help or suggestions are very much appreciate. Cheers!

Ex Jay

Observer
So your wanting it to fit in the cargo area?

It is important to note that the 50qt (47 liter) and smaller 37qt (45 liter) have the same footprint. 1 is just a few inches taller.

Last edited:

Omar Brannstrom

Adventurer
Hi

I had waeco CDF 25 fridge and it is thight. No ARB will fit with with the backseat up, they are to wide. The waeco CF 25 will also fit.

My fridge

143437841.jpg

Video with my fridge

Espo78

Adventurer
Edit: Omar's post is great. I had no idea you could fit one in the back of a 2 door with the rear seat.

mrchips

Adventurer
I would go with the ARB 50 Qt, you will be glad for the size, and the cost is about the same as the smaller one.

madmax718

Explorer
I went for the cf18- kinda wished I got the 25, but the 18 also fits very well (smallest unit?). Don't get 2 lieter bottles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier