Lets see interior mods.

daddyusmaximus

Explorer
I'll never get a job at a stereo installation shop... but I can get stuff to work.

Took out the factory drink holders that don't hold drinks very well and ash tray I don't need, put in a switch panel and a CB.

Eclipse speakers mount in Q-Logic Q-forms. They sound great, but I may end up moving the tweeters. They really take a beating.

Replaced the factory stereo with a Pioneer one and EQ. It controles an Ipod in the glovebox. Mounted the CB mike up handy and an old Surefire holster keeps a light within reach.

JL Audio Stealthbox sub is hidden in the factory center console.

Amps mount under rear seat.

Fire extinguisher rides in the dead space in front of the seat. (yeah, that's tan duck tape on the leather seat)

jtpaintball70

Adventurer
I replaced the rear bench seat in my JKU with front bucket seats sourced locally from CraigsList. This allows the kids more comfort and the ability to recline during trips.

Added two 12v "lighter-style" plugs and a dual USB outlet for rear seat electronics.

Made a box and mount to hold auxiliary switches...

Where did you get your switches? Lol i want some like those!

Lazy Hiker

Switches are from OTRATTW.com. Great people to deal with!

They can make just about anything you want as long as it's not a copywrited image. Check out their website, and if you have any questions on what switches to order, just give them a call.

TheGetLostTaco

We go places
My blend mount with scangauge II.
nazajumu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MTaco

Adventurer
Mounted this a few weeks ago. I got the flush mount unit. Nice to monitor my battery when camping and having a fridge running.

IMAG1658_zpspbqvt41p.jpg

IMAG1659_zpsd0nzdo4j.jpg

AFBronco235

Crew Chief
Well, here goes my interior.

Flip down TV install I grabbed from a junkyard "soccer mom" van. Works great with the DVD/CD player off amazon.
attachment.php

attachment.php

I still need to clean up the install, but that can wait till I decide if I want to replace the headliner or not.

Extended center console: light switch panel with switches, wiring/fuse panel, GPS tablet with mount made from PVC pipe, Maglight mounting clips, CB radio (soon to add portable ham)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Exterior lighting wires in my center console add-on. I really need to get in there and redo all that.
attachment.php

Storage bag for whatever. I use it for all my power adaptors.
attachment.php

Not sure if this counts as "interior", but it does make the back a little more comfy for camping. I found a surplus pup tent fits perfectly on the back of my FSB to make it extend out a few more feet for shelter.
attachment.php

attachment.php

MTaco

Adventurer
Thank you. It took a little more work than I thought it would to fit properly but I'm really happy with how it turned out. It sits perfectly flush.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior