2014 AT Thru-Hike

MStudt

Adventurer
Hard to think this was well over a year ago. June 2017 we'll be heading to Colorado to hike the Colorado Trail from Denver to Durango. Then onto the Pacific Crest Trail in April 2018.

psykokid

Explorer
Good luck on your PCT trek. The Sierras are getting hammered with snow this winter. If things keep up at the current pace expect a lot of snow to deal with as you make the transition from desert to mountains from Kennedy Meadows northwards.

MStudt

Adventurer
Good luck on your PCT trek. The Sierras are getting hammered with snow this winter. If things keep up at the current pace expect a lot of snow to deal with as you make the transition from desert to mountains from Kennedy Meadows northwards.

We've been hearing about the snow this year. We know a couple people that'll be tackling the PCT this year, and that is a bit concerning.

We still have a lot of planning for ours, and still need to decided if we want to head north or south. I'm thinking about heading south due to the lack of people, and the it seems to be a bit more difficult.

psykokid

Explorer
We've been hearing about the snow this year. We know a couple people that'll be tackling the PCT this year, and that is a bit concerning.

We still have a lot of planning for ours, and still need to decided if we want to head north or south. I'm thinking about heading south due to the lack of people, and the it seems to be a bit more difficult.

Shoot me a line when you'll be hitting the so-cal section of the PCT and if things line up I'll shoot a little "trail magic" your way while you're in the area. Extra bonus points since you're from my home town :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles