What's in your cup holders and cubby holes?

jeverich

Luddite
Yes, this is a light hearted post..

Figured it was time to do an inventory of what was hiding in my cup holders and cubby holes; think of it as a pre-winter cleaning.

Any questions, comments or concerns are more than welcome.. Most importantly, post up what you've got in your rig!

Stumpalump

Expedition Leader
Knife to cut my self free of the seat belts. They stick when under tension or full of dirt after a crash.

java

Expedition Leader
You need to make more of those soft shackles and ill have on of those in my door!

I should do this project. Ive got a ton o crap stuffed all over.

Louisd75

Adventurer
Yes, this is a light hearted post..

Figured it was time to do an inventory of what was hiding in my cup holders and cubby holes; think of it as a pre-winter cleaning.

Any questions, comments or concerns are more than welcome.. Most importantly, post up what you've got in your rig!

Nothing in mine, I took it all out before the trip to the body shop and haven't put it back in yet :sombrero:

It's about time you cleaned out your truck :coffeedrink:

sjxj

Observer
jerevich - Glad to see the Drive by Truckers had a spot in your rig. I had, like, 9 Truckers' albums in my truck - then, I put 'em all on a flash drive and that made a whole lot more room for more crap I never need.

ravenccorax

cherokees never came with cupholders. well take that back the rear seats in the two door version only had cupholders... cubby hole is aux in,ipod and usb for stereo, 12v power point, cant decide if i want to wire inverter up to it or not. jockey box is standard papers plus flashlights and the orange book http://phmsa.dot.gov/staticfiles/PHMSA/DownloadableFiles/Files/erg2008_eng.pdf tells you what all the diamond placard numbers are plus safety stuff about em. fun to tease the gf when you roll up on annyhydrous ammonia or something else supremely nasty that will kill everyone within a mile if that truck crashes

colodak

Adventurer
Drivers side door cubby hole is a couple of pens and a small note book, passengers side door cubby hole is the manual for my winch, a couple of maps. Cup holders, right now a bunch of misc. screws that I can't remember where they go from the last time I had my dash apart.

Erik N

Adventurer
Knife to cut my self free of the seat belts. They stick when under tension or full of dirt after a crash.

You would lose anything stowed in a cubby under circumstances like that.
PS decent trauma shears are better than a knife for seatbelts. No sawing motion involved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne