Dewalt Tough System cases

TripLeader

Explorer
If you have a chance, I'd appreciate it.
-
I need the depth to be at least 6 inches. Here's the diagram of what I want it to hold.
viair.jpg
-
I'm still looking, but I think one of the Plano All Weather cases would might suit my needs better. It would be about $90 shipped.
0000329.jpg

screwball48

Explorer
Those dewalt cases look similar to some husky branded cases i have seen. The husky cases are made in Israel and appear to be made by a company called keter. Try looking at there web sight (keter.com) and see if they make a size that would work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt.H

Adventurer
http://www.factoryauthorizedoutlet.com/hand-tools/storage

I had access to a Factory store in the past and have replaced some boxed from the 90's. It was the bottom case that took all the brunt of being slid around construction sites and pickup beds.

The TSTAK does now have a cart as hoped for by the reviewers in the video below.
http://www.factoryauthorizedoutlet.com/dewalt-tstak-expansion-cart

Also after the video there are many links to other reviews of the different boxes.

Looks like they have potential. Please report back when you get them. Interested to know if the internal volume is as large as it looks or if there are ribs and such inside taking up space.

Also looks like Bosch makes a comparable product called the L-BOXX...[/
View attachment 258095

Those dewalt cases look similar to some husky branded cases i have seen. The husky cases are made in Israel and appear to be made by a company called keter. Try looking at there web sight (keter.com) and see if they make a size that would work.

Sent

Nice find. I could not find the foam on their site. Were you able?

Last edited:

TripLeader

Explorer
I saw one of the Rigid boxes today too. They seem pretty tough, but slightly lower quality than the DeWalt boxes.

BigSwede

The Credible Hulk
I've been very happy with my DeWalt Tough System cases. I really like that they are strong enough to sit or stand on (even for me), makes them very handy multi-purpose items.

screwball48

Explorer
Was able to compare the dewalt and husky cases side by side. The dewalt cases looked the part of a pelican type replacement. The husky looked good too just a little less durable.

V85562A

solargenny.jpg

Plan on building a solar generator out of one using a 105ah AGM.

Will house a 105ah AGM, MPPT CC, and Inverter (top open)

Input will be

saeport.jpg

toyotech

Expedition Leader
I looked at the dewalt stackable and they seem cheap. I don't like that you have to buy the dolly of you want wheels. The latches to tie the dewalt together wasn't as strong compared to ridge. I have this set and the bottom box has wheels and handle built in. Makes for a slimmer design.
Sell these at Home Depot. Can do different configurations.

92605a132243af7d9ddee884d37d62e1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94