Free Watches

GR8ADV

Explorer
Expedition or otherwise :)...I am building an art project and I am in need of many, many wrist or pocket watches. No matter if they work or not. If you have anything just sititing around and can send it to me that would be wonderful. Type make, material etc does not matter.

K Howe
12161 SE 67th Pl
Bellevue WA 98006

Thanks for anything you might have. :luxhello:

Kiddmen57

Supporting Sponsor
Who in their right mind has strapped on a watch since cell phones became popular?

Quite a few people actually. The wristwatch is making a comeback in a big way. I have a few, wear one every day, feel naked without one.
Id have a larger collection, but watches can be quite expensive, up to hundreds of thousands of dollars.

OP please post the results of your work when completed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GR8ADV

Explorer
Who in their right mind has strapped on a watch since cell phones became popular?

haha you need to get out more! I think one site (of many) "watchuseek" has 3 or 4 x the members of this site. But maybe, just maybe, if you are right there should be thousands of watches just lying around!! I only need a couple hundred I think. It is going to be fun, and I am amazed at the variety of watches I have already received. Thank you all. ken

ripperj

Explorer
I wear a watch all the time. I don't carry my phone when crawling around under my truck or when doing yard work, carpentry ect.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier